why am i feeling freezing cold when i smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you sweat at all when you feel like this mate?
A friend of mine had the same thing as his blood pressure lowers and he starts to shiver then he is fine.
It only seems to do it when we smoke Indica's though.

TheHerbApprentice said:
Do you sweat at all when you feel like this mate?
A friend of mine had the same thing as his blood pressure lowers and he starts to shiver then he is fine.
It only seems to do it when we smoke Indica's though.
no sweat at all my body just gets colder so i carry an extra jacket when i want to smoke lol i notice the extremities my feet and hands are freezing when i cover up i'm fine my weed is indica dominant, william's wonder.

i get that sometimes too. wondered if thats where the term "smoking jacket" came from ;)

This happens to me, the smoking and getting cold thing.

Whenever I drink a lot, or get really drunk, I always feel warm. Which at first seems counterintuitive (my english teacher would be so proud) since alcohol is a depressent and slows the bodies processes you would think it would make you colder. The reason I feel warmer is because whenever I am drinking or drunk I am much more animated...walking around, being loud, can't sit still, etc. But when I am just really stoned I am not moving at all, doing nothing. My body is burning no energy because I am literally a vegetable so there is less body heat I am generating.

Me and the wife get this sometimes.....we call it the pot chills. When they hit they are so bad I have to stop what I am doing and get under the covers asap. As for why they happen I don't know. Same weed and it only happens once and a while even though we smoke it daily.

My friends and i, and other people just go insane with smoking. Like they rip 5 bowls out of a bong, then 3 bowls out of a pipe, and then just keep on rolling joints. Like is there a point were you stop getting high or what. What's the highest you have ever been?

fanlynne said:
My friends and i, and other people just go insane with smoking. Like they rip 5 bowls out of a bong, then 3 bowls out of a pipe, and then just keep on rolling joints. Like is there a point were you stop getting high or what. What's the highest you have ever been?
when you're taking a week's break between smoking events your tolerance will be low and you cannot just keep smoking, you will be way higher than you want on a single small joint

wew..! I have experienced this. It is really hard to say goodbye to smoking in a just a snap..hehehehehe..but i have been practicing myself not to smoke too much until Ill get used not to smoke anymore..hehehehehe! I've been wanting to stop smoking because we all know it is really not good for our health..wew! it can really lead us to death!:eek:

Ive heard tht marijuana smoke restricts red blood cells
making them more susceptible to cold.
just word of mouth

Syke said:
Ive heard tht marijuana smoke restricts red blood cells
making them more susceptible to cold.
just word of mouth
in this website, hXXp://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com i read few articles against all use of marijuana claiming that medical mj is a fraud and that it restricts white blood cell maturation destroying immunity etc..etc... for my experience, i found that i got sick much less often ever since i smoked but that could be just coincidence, i dunno, but the different researches about MJ are completely contradicting...

check them out
hXXp://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...rous_fraud.pdf
hXXp://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...une_system.pdf
hXXp://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...al_effects.pd

i keep a hair dryer by me when i smoke for the chills, sometime its so bad ill almost puke:eek:

Latest posts

Back