Why does my GHS TRAINWRECK look like an indica?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teddy d

Reaction score
I know that the orig trainwreck is clone only and ghs had to cross it with something else to obtain seeds. and yes there are different phenos involved im sure. but wouldn't they cross it with another sativa?

whats with the indica traits?

heres a pic of a seedling @ 2.5 weeks

TW PHOTO.jpg

Sorry my friend teddy I just grows it never realy sat down figure what I grow and if its indica or that sativa thing bout lots smart folk here tell right info long in a bit. Good luck yur grow and hope yual yield yur need

BWD

no offense but if you dont care what your growing (or care) why join a forum where people discuss details of strains and growing techniques?
to be clear I mean no disrespect. thanks for the response BWD

Many strains start out in the seedling stage Indica-esque type, even the Sat heavy Jack47 had very fat broad leaves...and the Snowwhites I grew...:confused2:

teddy d said:
no offense but if you dont care what your growing (or care) why join a forum where people discuss details of strains and growing techniques?
to be clear I mean no disrespect. thanks for the response BWD
One would think after 130I some odd posts you'd realize that MarP is a community for pot smokers and pot growers alike. There are numerous members here that no longer grow that used to, and others who just smoke but are here to check out all the pretty pictures. Everybody's here for their own reason.

Thats fine, i was just curious why he did not care what he was growing in the "strain" section... to each his own.. im not trying to put anyone down guys.
everyone has something different to offer.

He's just like a lot of us, browse all the forums whether we understand everything or not. :p just a friendly guy, is all. Not to mention, you're more apt to get more replies having his name as your last poster because people like to see what the man's got say. :)

Btw, I looked on ghs website and couldn't find any trainwreck? Gonna go browse attitude for it.

7greeneyes said:
Many strains start out in the seedling stage Indica-esque type, even the Sat heavy Jack47 had very fat broad leaves...and the Snowwhites I grew...:confused2:

I have heard some people speak of indica looking sativas transitioning into a sativa flowering plant. but i dont understnad why that happens with a strain thats supposed to be a sativa. why do some start out with huge broad leaves?
it seems wrong.

does that mean if you have an unknown strain its impossible to determine if its indica or sativa based on leaf shape/size?

My train wrecks don't grow like a sativa. It is a hybrid of the two. I have grown lots (clone) and they have a nice growth habbit...like a hybrid.

im sorry everyone including BWD i really did not mean to be an A hole at all. Im here with the best intentions. :)

teddy d said:
im sorry everyone including BWD i really did not mean to be an A hole at all. Im here with the best intentions. :)

Yual keep yur stump friend as I am here friend to all! And I mean all! I grow my pouch fillin material just fine on me own mostly , need no help but I live secluded and with not much folk interations in my life. I have the opportunity on many occassions to reveals who I am in real life to folk but fear the take down. I am weird to some and crazy to most but would do everthin to keep yual fed and warm by fire inviting. Yual welcome my fireside friend and yes I be different for a reason, my reason but I mean no disrespect nor do I aim to makin yual uncomfortable. I grow MJ to some, I grow weed to others, I grow drugs to most but I grow and aim to keep on keepin on and I grow good stuff without the fancy some go too. No disrespect there either, I grow my needs and thats my intention. I am glad yual took my fireside I dont go lookin to make enamies just folk like yual with personality and opinion. Much luck trail yual walk and be hopin yual yield yur need trails end.

Respect
BWD

TheKlonedRanger said:
Because its ghs stock.
I have noticed that a lot of people don't care for GHS

what breeders do people consider to be the best? or best?

Mandala, Cali Connection, Sensi Seeds, Serious Seeds, DNA, G13 labs

Heard and grown good things from each

teddy d said:
I have noticed that a lot of people don't care for GHS

what breeders do people consider to be the best? or best?

I've been really disappointed with their gear, as someone else pointed out, full of hermies. I've run their slh and love it. Not any problems whatsoever. But not so lucky with any of their other gear I've run.

A lot of people call TGA a pollen chucker (you see hicks reaction to calling him a good breeder), but some serious dank can be found in his gear.

Leprechaun is stellar. Used to think the same about Cali connect but lately their gear has been getting a lot of bad press. Alphakronik, Mosca, mandala are good choices. Bodhi if you can find any of his gear. Just to name a few...there's plenty out there.

Latest posts

Back