Why does my GHS TRAINWRECK look like an indica?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ yeh i had some decent results with SLH also. ended up with a large cola skunky smelling pheno, and a stretchy thin leaf lemon smelling one.

i had an afghan kush from world of seeds, and it hermied every time i ended up killing off the mother.

i actually like fem seeds though i hate waiting foor sex to show its a waste of space, soil, light and time. ive never had anything other then girls with fem so i like them so far besides that one afghan kush i mentioned but it wasnt from GHS...

Knock on wood, never had a problem with femmed beans. I will begin a mxf run with some old Critcally Smashed (MNSCritical Mass x White Rhino) Seeds I got from Dr.Chronic a few years back in two runs from now just so I can do my own seed run, but yeah as long as you have a stable environment, mh in the veg and hps for bloom, always had great success...I dunno, guess I lean heavy on me green thumbs, so to speak...lol...

And as far as Indica leaves, almost ALL Sativa-heavy hybrids out there now have been crossbred with some sort of short flowering afghani/Indica type plant to keep down bloom times...so they're there lurking somewhere in the genetics...

Dan K. Liberty said:
YW drfting, your comments are solid and your award is well-deserved

Hick, I highly respect your experience and opinion also. My mention of TGA is based on the fact that sub & jill are concentrating on promulgating strongly dioecious strains . . . i don't think they have a femmed bean in their barn, and that's gettin mighty rare eh? At GH, it's non-existent . . .

I will credit tga for NOT femming. It is one of the things that they and I see eye to eye on. And I mean no disrespect, when I say I don't consider them in the same class of breeder as some aforementioned.

Hick said:
I will credit tga for NOT femming. It is one of the things that they and I see eye to eye on. And I mean no disrespect, when I say I don't consider them in the same class of breeder as some aforementioned.

no disrespect? I bet they would find that disrespectful.;) I mean it is what it is. if its the truth, owell... didn't subcool get kicked out of this forum? lol i dont think ill buy from them anytime soon.

i think they had chemdog and sour D before any other major breeders. expensive as hell but hard strains to get in seed form a few years back.

please correct me if im wrong

teddy d said:
no disrespect? I bet they would find that disrespectful.;) I mean it is what it is. if its the truth, owell... didn't subcool get kicked out of this forum? lol i dont think ill buy from them anytime soon.

i think they had chemdog and sour D before any other major breeders. expensive as hell but hard strains to get in seed form a few years back.

please correct me if im wrong

subby is a very ...colorful and charismatic character, but simply could not "fit in" here. I won't speak 'bad' about him, with him not allowed here to defend his position. But I've little doubt that they don't know 'my opinion' of their breeding ..:eek:
I'm sure you could/can find some very nice plants, product in their gear.

Check out Leprechaun seeds at the hemp depot. They have some interesting strains you might like (sativaish). I've been looking at some of Bodhi's stuff. Mosca, Cannabiogen, DJ short, Th seeds, Soma. Lots of good stuff. Stay safe. :)

powerplanter said:
Check out Leprechaun seeds at the hemp depot. They have some interesting strains you might like (sativaish). I've been looking at some of Bodhi's stuff. Mosca, Cannabiogen, DJ short, Th seeds, Soma. Lots of good stuff. Stay safe. :)

I have to agree on Soma. They are a reputable seed company. :p

I just harvested ghs tw 3wks ago. it stretches like crazy (saliva like). and nuggets for buds instead of giant colas also saliva like. it finishes fast tho ~8-9 wks so kinda indicated there. its a nice smoke tho. triply and confusing. u'll like it.

teddy d said:
I know that the orig trainwreck is clone only and ghs had to cross it with something else to obtain seeds. and yes there are different phenos involved im sure. but wouldn't they cross it with another sativa?

whats with the indica traits?

heres a pic of a seedling @ 2.5 weeks

they reversed the plant.
so the female popped male nanners i think. goggle it lol
im growing tw right now for round 2 with a mom. love this plant, 7/10 for me quality wise,
Green House Seeds - TrainWreck

Genetics: Original clone from Arcata, USA. Reversed 100% feminized.

Effect: Like the name suggests, a real blast. It hits fast, and it hits hard. Stoney on the body, confusing and trippy on the brain. A truly powerful smoke.

Flowering indoor: Ready in 8 weeks, expect a lot of resin and tower-like calyx formation deforming the buds in the final stages of ripening. Production up to 500 grams per square meter.

Flowering outdoor: Ready beginning October, with stretchy branches and long shaped colas. Production up to 700 grams per plant.

THC: Waiting for lab results...
CBD: Waiting for lab results...
CBN: Waiting for lab results...
User-Generated Strain-Profile

Known Phenotypes:
For this strain we got input by 2 user(s). Here a short overview:

Flowering Time Indoor: 58 - 93 days (~61 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is ordinary.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is strong and long lasting.
Votings of our users: TrainWreck gets 6.50 of 10 possible Points in the average!

trainwreck

IMG_0449.JPG

I have a pack of beans that are supposedly original e32 genetics. Hoping to start a little breeding project with them soon to spread some love. I hope they really are the orig.

I have grown a couple of greenhouse seeds strains and to be honest I was pretty happy with them. I bought some trainwrecbut I haven't got to pop them yet lookin forward to it though

hey teddy d

trainwreck is known to have a number of sativa and indica characteristics and like many hybrids, its often difficult to assess the nature of the plant simply by looking at it. A good example of this is Northen Lights, which is 100% indica, usually has long thin leaves.\

Ive grown a bunch of seed packs and Green house is like most of the top companies: it has some really nice strains and some that arent so special. Their Super Lemon Haze if friggin killer and is as potent as hell. Trainwreck is knockout. Im not sure if their chem d or bubba are real but whatever they are, theyre top notch smoke.

By the way, the trainwreck clone is a hermie and seeds that result from reversing a clone and using the pollen will hermie too. If your trainwrecks go beyond about 65 days, youll see a few nanners and other plants in the grow room will be at threat for pollination. But these few male flowers dont effect anything and are insignificant once you burn a big fatttie.

Latest posts

Back