why not MG?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MG will work just fine if you use the proper strength and type of MG.

The Brothers Grunt have grown some of the nicest world class plants I've ever seen using the stuff.

You want to talk to the Pro of Pro's about MG, that's your man!

I'll send him a link to this thread so he can advise you if he has time. The guy is one of those people who are constantly moving, so it might be a day to two. He's got more goin on than three other people...

I'll shout real loud: HEY BRO'S GRUNT !!!!!

alright, thanks. any idea on the correct strength for foliar feeding? im pretty sure its 1/10th stregth right?

noodlemasterr88 said:
alright, thanks. any idea on the correct strength for foliar feeding? im pretty sure its 1/10th stregth right?

I've never used foliar feeding in my life. I've never seen a plant get anything from nature via that route.

I'll just keep using the root system. Sorry.

Whats up NM88. We use the MG with the nutes that last for 3 months. We don't give them any nutes what so ever during veg or for the for the first two weeks of flower. When we do start giving them nutes it's Fox Farm Big Bloom at 1/4 tsp. per gallon of water every other watering. If they react well we raise the dose a bit. As far as foliar feeding we don't do it. ;)

I have also grew some monster outdoor buds with both regular MG, and MG bloom booster. But I also agree there are better nutes available.

Latest posts

Back