Will a male plant get you high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The New Girl said:
OK, i have a question too!
If you are female and lust for and smoke a female plant, does that make you a lesbian?
:p

lol you are funny, but thats ok. :D

I have a friend who takes all the male plants I pull! Its so funny, he says he mixes it in with any shwag he buys and if he runs out... it gets him by!

I say enjoy! If it works 4 you go with it... if you need me, I will be smokin' flowers with turkeyneck!

If you are smoking leaves from male plants, you probably need to go to rehab because you are over the edge.

TheStickyIcky said:
If you are smoking leaves from male plants, you probably need to go to rehab because you are over the edge.

lol the lows some ppl sink too

Tater said:
Male plants can be good for making hash....... But places that are known for their hash production usually produce hash from both the male and female plants..

If you 'ever' find a male plant with sufficient trichomes to produce hash, you sure as heck better "keep" it ... and use it to breed. It is definately an exceptional male... ;)

bottom line is i used to smoke grape vine as a kid to get what i thought was a buzz. why waste your time and lungs on something that seems like it gets you high????? bud gets you high,,,, pollen sacs i dont know never smoked them....

I agree tottally with turkeyneck, tater, mutt, male can mellow you out nicely, herms can get u high but not that high as female can take you above your head!!! lmao and IM with ickysticky about ya go rehab maybe we should open marijauna school? MP school hmm? MP libary its all here! use the search features!!

zipflip said:
i made hash outta two males i pulled the other night here's my trials and tribulations on it link to thread i posted on it...
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30146
You did NOT make "hash".. you extracted essential oils and made a "tincature".
Hash is trichomes collected and pressed. Males very seldom produce trichomes, even less often, are they in amounts allowable to collect and press.

Hick said:
You did NOT make "hash".. you extracted essential oils and made a "tincature".
Hash is trichomes collected and pressed. Males very seldom produce trichomes, even less often, are they in amounts allowable to collect and press.

wat i meant was hash oil. sorry i made BHO

Its true you can smoke a male and it will get you high...I've been doing just that for the past 2 months that I've been out of bud. You can pick the tops of the male and bake them in the oven for 5 mins. and there you go... It will get you high if you have nothing for the mean time. You do what you have to do.. (But just to say... I will always smoke real BUD!!, if I have it available! :)

This is my personal experience and I can vouch for What I tell you.
Years ago I grew outdoors and tried for about 4 lbs to get thru the year, but some years I'd run out. By then I had a new crop in the ground so I would pinch tips from the vegging branches, before any sign of sex, and micro-wave them. The plants that were good I'd note so I could treat them like ladies, but invariably the best tips turned out to be from male plants. Once they showed sex they lost potency and never regained it. This happened on more than one plant, and more than one year. If you ask me if you can stoned from a male plant I would say NO!, and not relate the above info.- it only works BEFORE the plant shows sex.

These accomplished growers don't like to admit that they've smoked a male or two back in the day;)

time4tokin20s said:
These accomplished growers don't like to admit that they've smoked a male or two back in the day;)

i think every grower has been there a time or two in their lives. especially when still new to it and curious of all there is to know. and seeing and experience is believing and knowing and with that knowing comes wisdom hence majority of ones that say waste of time i've assumed are experienced growers and dam good at it too so they always got steady supply stacked away. so smoking males is not in agenda.
thats like drinkin generic wal mart brand cola when ur fridge is full of straight coca cola brand. or smokin generic cigs when u got carton or two of ur fav. brand name smokes. hell if i had jars in my basement or packs in my freezer wit ounces of bud etc stored away, yeah i'd say hell wit it and just combost the lil bastards myself too. BUT I HAVE NOTHIN AND ITS HARD AS HELL TO FIND RIGHT NOW AND IT SUCKS. I'M NOT A FEIND NOR AM I ADDICTED, I JUST REALLY EDGY LATELY ONLY SMOKIN ONCE MAYBE TWICE A DAY WHEN I RUN INTO SOMEONE WHO HAS PERSONAL AND WILLIN TO SHARE OR HOOK ME A JOINT OR TWO.. SO MY BHO "OIL" FROM MY TWO MALES FEW DAYS AGO IS STILL BURNIN BUT AFTER TONIGHT IT'LL BE ALL GONE.
i for one actually am enjoyin the buzz it givin me. very mellow no paranoia or anxiety which i get alot when i smoke oil i make from buds. its real pleasant. but the taste and the harshness of it, oh my lord its terrible. but a soda and a menthol ciggy after and its all good, i'm stoned lol

Barrelhse said:
This is my personal experience and I can vouch for What I tell you.
Years ago I grew outdoors and tried for about 4 lbs to get thru the year, but some years I'd run out. By then I had a new crop in the ground so I would pinch tips from the vegging branches, before any sign of sex, and micro-wave them. The plants that were good I'd note so I could treat them like ladies, but invariably the best tips turned out to be from male plants. Once they showed sex they lost potency and never regained it. This happened on more than one plant, and more than one year. If you ask me if you can stoned from a male plant I would say NO!, and not relate the above info.- it only works BEFORE the plant shows sex.
your ignorance is offensive.........

Occasionally, when I have a couple of males and want to figure out which to keep for breeding purposes, I smoke a bit of each plant, looking for...a. the buzz...b. the taste...so while plant structure also is a criteria, this has helped me to find suitable pollen contributors...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back