will work for weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
have been out of work about 6 weeks now,,,,,starting to get scared ,,,,,,things gotta get better soon ,,,,

Man I hear you. I'm a lucky SOB right now to have the job I have but I'm always one step away from the un-enjoyment (unenployment) line.

On a quick note, I saw an add in our local newspaper that a Plasma donation place will pay $80 for a first visit and $40 within the same week. I can get a 1/2 of some really nice stuff for around $120 so there is one way you can work for weed.

ugmjfarmer said:
On a quick note, I saw an add in our local newspaper that a Plasma donation place will pay $80 for a first visit and $40 within the same week. I can get a 1/2 of some really nice stuff for around $120 so there is one way you can work for weed.

Saw on TV a couple of days ago that Sperm donations give you $300 per time and you can go 2-3 times per week. Too bad nobody in this forum can get at that cash!

i know the feeling bro,i inherated 30 grand from my grandma,then i broke my ankle at work and couldnt afford all my bills with the whoppin 100 dollars a wk i was gettin from workers comp.i had spent all the money i got from my grandma so i ended up having to sell/pawn off almost everythging i got from the money.you got my prayors bro,just keep ya head up,and work everyday on getting back on your feet.....taco bells always hiring =)

Both plasma and sperm donation clinics will test your pee or blood and most likely eliminate you for thc. This was a steady source of extra income for me when I was in the military, and people wonder why I left.

Keep your head up though man, making money is the easy part...keeping it is the hard part. When I left the military, I started an ebay buisness with $80.00 that I borrowed from my then girlfriend. I went around to yard sales and bought bags of baby clothes for a quarter an item and sold em on ebay in lots of 2 or 3 outfits for $2.99 plus shipping. Within a year I was making more than my wife that was making 75k a year. Not something I wanted to do forever, and have moved on to better things for that matter, but it definetly got me on my feet and gave me a comfortable income, and allowed me to be a stay at home dad later on, not to mention I got the taste for working for myself and not having to work for some tool or pee in a cup.

same here, ....oh well....I will post some of real makin money sites, no drug test req.!! but little cashes though..

Blood banks around here give you around, $35 each time, including the first time. And it generally takes around 5 hours each time. Donating sperm? Theirs gotta be some sort of catch. $300? There would be a line a mile long in my city....

The catch is that sperm banks are extremely selective about their donors. They don't let just any joe walk in and wank it in a cup. There is extensive testing.

Saw the sperm thing on this new show on Spike called "Manswers" - 2nd season starts next Wed. They interviewed a guy and they said you get $300 each time, but you do have to go through extensive screening like mojosat said. You have to have at least a bachelor's degree, drug and disease free, be at least 5' 9" and you have to have a high sperm count - This is due to the freezing process where about 70% of the sperm die when frozen.

Latest posts

Back