Wilting Clones?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHODAT

Reaction score
I have a clone thats under a 1000k Mh. The temp is 77F at the top of clone however the plant has started to wilt. Can "heat stress" affect clones even if there is NO HEAT?

How far away from the light is the clone?
How long since the clone was taken?
What medium is the clone in?
Are you using a humidity dome?

Probably the quick answer is that you have the clone far too close. Clones cannot take a lot of light until they are properly rooted.

leafminer said:
How far away from the light is the clone?
How long since the clone was taken?
What medium is the clone in?
Are you using a humidity dome?

Probably the quick answer is that you have the clone far too close. Clones cannot take a lot of light until they are properly rooted.
The clones are close to 4wks give and take. The roots have grown through the rockwool starter cubes in to the 4" cube. They are still babies. I thought that as long as they didnt burn I can have the light as close as I can get it. The light was anywhere for 12" to 18" from the top of clone.

put off the light and mist asap, the clone needs to be hardened off, try give it 15 mins on 15 off and start with the light far from plants, it would take 1 day until you can keep the light on 24/7 and another day you can get it close to plants gradually. IME ive seen clones wilt and die in cold weather when i placed em under HPS directly

Latest posts

Back