Wimpy leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PencilHead

Reaction score
Why would I have this issue on one plant at only one section? I've got 6 more ladies chugging right along, no apparent wimpiness.:confused:

Wimpyleaves 003.JPG

Wimpyleaves 001.JPG

Wimpyleaves 002.JPG

looks like overwatering...bb...

>edit... and maybe a magnesium def. are the 'gimpy' leaves turning light green? beginning to die?
i can see a bunch curling at the tips. really hard to see it well under the lights.

get a pic up without the lights. a couple...bb...

banjobuzz said:
looks like overwatering...bb...

>edit... and maybe a magnesium def. are the 'gimpy' leaves turning light green? beginning to die?
i can see a bunch curling at the tips. really hard to see it well under the lights.

get a pic up without the lights. a couple...bb...

Don't think it's overwatering--I dig down in there and wait until I can't feel any moisture in my 5 gl pots. Could be a def--this particular plant is a crystal and it really took off, got huge. Also, I haven't been doing the full FF feeding schedule, Only doing the Grow Big and Tiger Bloom. But today I'm going with FF's schedule and dosing them all with both liquids and the Open Sesame.

i would up the nute strenght like you said and whats your ph .?..
but remeber diffrent ladies need diffrent things :48:

UKgirl420 said:
i would up the nute strenght like you said and whats your ph .?..
but remeber diffrent ladies need diffrent things :48:

I keep the pH as close to 6.0 as I can get it--I'm doing WW and crystal. According to the experts WW likes it a tad below 6, and crystal is a WW cross. And you referenced to different needs; I think this is where I stumbled--this particular crystal is several inches taller and more robust than her rommies.

I'll put a couple more pics up to see if it helps. Thanks.

Close3-10-09 002.JPG

Close3-10-09 003.JPG

Close3-10-09 004.JPG

Just loaded the ladies up with Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom and Open Sesame. We'll see if it does them good.

still looks like a ph issue to me. you have leaves curling all over...bb...

Just got back in and checked on her--she seems to be perking up from the bottom up. Wheeeew!! Tested my runoff from this morning as well and it's reading about 5.7 to 5.8. I think UKG hit it when she said different ladies have diffent tastes. I think this big ol' crystal just out ran me and her roomies.

Latest posts

Back