Wisconsin area - When to plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkerz

Reaction score
Live in Southern Wisconsin. Just trying to see when others will be planting outside. Been cold, but should clear up in a week or two. Just tring to get ideas of when to start getting it ready. Thanks.

Well after the last frost is when you want to plant. I believe in your area it would be around may 3rd-9th that you would plant. Hope this helps, good luck and take care.

Dewayne

Hey bud long time no talk LOL. A poster posted this yesterday...so I can't take the credit on this one but go here

hxxp://usagardener.com/breaking_ground/frost_dates_usa.php

replace xx with tt. Also Monkerz your were asking about security, that's why we link like this. Copy and paste and then replace the xx with tt. Good luck!!

I wondered why all your posts had xx in it LOL

Mr. Hockey fan, your box is full :)

That link seems weird. June ends the first frost?

snuggles said:
Hey bud long time no talk LOL. A poster posted this yesterday...so I can't take the credit on this one but go here

hxxp://usagardener.com/breaking_ground/frost_dates_usa.php

replace xx with tt. Also Monkerz your were asking about security, that's why we link like this. Copy and paste and then replace the xx with tt. Good luck!!

Latest posts

Back