Woah... class B?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anarchist_UK

Don't conform to society
Reaction score
I know I'm most likley the last one to realise, but now cannabis is class B? :eek: what is it with people these days?

They say it's becasue a stronger "skunk" is on the market, and that it could be gateway drug...

I just needed to vent here for a bit...

Thier argument about it being a gateway drug is ridiculous...

I bet everyone has tried alcohol and/or nicotine beofer weed

I'd love to sit and have a face to face discussion with the home secretary...

It doesnt matter how they classify it, it will not stop people smoking it, we know it and they know it too.

The higher the class, the higher the fine.

That is the true reason.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
It doesnt matter how they classify it, it will not stop people smoking it, we know it and they know it too.

The higher the class, the higher the fine.

That is the true reason.

:peace:
Exactly...

It annoys me when they can't even come up with a reason that isn't some bull that's been regurgitated so much even though it's complete lies.

I am so glad I left England when I had the chance. News like that just makes me mumble "police state .... police state .... police state ...."

I see more alcoholics round where I am who kill other people on the road. I asked a tow truck friend of mine who helps scrap people off the road if he felt mj or booze was more responsible for the accidents he's been at. He flatly said booze. If they had burned one, the most that would have happened is they'd get a ticket for driving too slow. My niece was killed twelve years ago by a drunk driver. He killed himself before the trial by drinking to the point of alcoholic poisoning.

Latest posts

Back