Wonder Woman Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.W.FAAMER

PARANOID GARDENER
Reaction score
Will do wonder woman grow.seeds cracked within 8 hrs,while soaking.2 soaked 2 cracked.put in mix and under daylight cfl's in little hot box.daylight spectrum runs about 6500k i think.Will post pix when seedlings break upper medium,mainly perlite.will be a detailed log i keep daily fondling of d ladies.2 lemon skunks germinating also,they didn't crack during 15 hour soak.all will be done in h2o,of course.but haven't figured out what way i want to go.flood and drain,flood pot,dwc.all seeds r fems.help me decide which one.i can't.

why not add a poll to your thread and let people vote on it :hubba:

goodluck with what ever u decide :48:

you have seeds cracked all ready and you dont have your medium set up yet???? I would say use soil..but thats cause thats how I roll...but good luck 2U..and those fem seeds..

:yeahthat: I roll with soil also, at this point I would say go with soil since you are already germinating, unless you have the time and $ to set up a DWC (for example) - next grow you can plan ahead and buy your equipment piece by piece.

If you don't have a PH meter then you should get one, AND you have to think about your nute program and what you are going to use, JMHO ;)

Goodluck with your fems :hubba:

I have 2 Lemon Skunks in full bloom right now, they have about 3 -4 weeks 2 go. Very easy growing and they are not to sensitive with nutes...

soil perlite mix.1 wonder woman popped head about 1/4in. up.1 lemon skunk just breaking through.no other action as of yet.wonder gal still has seed hull on top.i won't bother it at this point.maybe use these 8 in. pots filled with my pea gravel.i know,i know,but i like it for various reasons.feed tubes in top to water and set on resevoir to drain into.never tried this type of system.but i bought a bunch of 8in. plastic pots,drain holes in them.i'll figure out exactly what in the next few days.see who else pops. humidity dome still good at this point.Pix tomorrow.

I am staying tuned, been waiting to see a Wonder Women thread. I have 10 beans myself. The only thing that sucks is they are only offering them feminized.

why does that suck??

i want to see this also, have them available

just stumbled across this , im pretty excited to see how u get on! best of luck to u!! im interested in growing wonder-woman in the future im currently growing LA woman. good luck good growing!

Latest posts

Back