work maaan it sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk420maan

Reaction score
got up at 4am had cup of tea drove to collect/pick up workmate 15 miles away drove back then another 242 miles worked all day like 9 hours solid then drove back 257 miles.:holysheep: got home at 11pm so all in all 19 hours work then hsd 1 x all smoke then passed out:hubba: :eek:

night its rramsesy kitchen nitemares:rolleyes: :eek:

you get a per diem? any bonus drive time? i think i'd be trying to get a motel that far from the house.

i use to be a storm chaser. i know what it's like to be away from home 9 months out of the year. it really sucks...bb...

Same here,,,,one year (travelling salesguy) I spent 90 days in the very best La Quinta that money could buy!

I lived on the road for 11 yrs working road and bridge construction and I still feel the pains today from such a long and hard lifestyle. Next time just get a Motel you'll feel much better...take care..

my choice i dont like staying outi like to be able to daily inspect my stuff

lol

could have stayed over hotel etc but not for me

ps no bonus driving money i just helped myself to double pay instead same goes for workmate payed him double too.

so we both got ten pounds each

rotflmao

uk420maan

I spent 12 years driving truck all over the U.S. and Canada. 30 days on the road 3 days home then do it all over again. After 12 years I parked that truck and haven't missed it one bit . When I hear people talk about how cool it must be to travel all over for a living it makes my back ache. Driving 16-18 hours every day isn't fun or romantic or an adventure, it's just plain work.

Latest posts

Back