Worth cutting few big leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holden600

Reaction score
Hi, is it worth cutting a few of my bigger leaves to let more light get down the lower part of my plants, i have quite alot of buds already luckily (week 3 or 4 of flowering) I am growing the Brainstorm strain, smells like a sweet smell. here is the link to my other post with the pictures of my buds. do more buds grow in latter stages?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37225

thanks
dan

In my days I have removed leaves just to frame. I've had some outdoor giants, looked like maples. If they are healthy, I would not;)

You leaves are your solar panels for your plant.If you are having a problem getting the light to the lower leaves.Just loosely tie up the bigger fan leaves with dental floss,They will still absorb light,also will let light to the lower leaves.But dont take any of your leaves,until they yellow,brown and used up.Then take it.Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:D

You should cut all the leaves off, then the buds will get even more sun and get huge. Or the plant would die because it needs its leaves for photosynthesis since almost none of this process takes place in the buds themselves. Cutting off leaves to help your plant grow is not unlike cutting off ones own leg so that you could run faster.

:rofl: :rofl: Now that's a good analogy Tater.

It gets old seeing this question asked. Great response- we should sticky that.

if anything tuck to side to let light in. better yet pluck all that popcorn off to allow main nugs full potential.

Latest posts

Back