would this world or should i add lights and space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
i got a closet thats 3 1/2' X 3 1/2' with one led 3w X 135w light i want to grow four clones in this closet should i line it with reflective material . is this enough light or could it be for four plants from clone to budding stage .i will be starting this in the next month or so and am worryed i am gonna screw it up.

also dew to my budget i don't have room for error or i won't have bud to enjoy . any advice would be great also this closet is in a restroom it will have a thick curtain at the door do you think the moister from the shower will hurt it i use a ceiling fan but it still gets a bit moist in there not enough to hurt the walls just enough to fog the mirrors. so should i find another location away from the restroom?

You really need something like a 600W HPS for a room that size. I can pretty much assure you that you are going to be disappointed if you try and flower plants with your LED. You can probably use this light to veg the plants, but your space is way too large for that light. You are going to need ventilation regardless.

Can you cut holes somewhere in the closet for ventilation? Is the closet 100% light tight? How humid is it where you live? My closet is off my master bathroom, but because it is arid where I live, the plants love the extra moisture.

let me guess you have the 135watt 45 3watt LED chip UFO light with 7 spectrums... i actually have 2 of them running right now, one will be good for clone/sprout/veg but after that you will need more, i do agree with THG you will need an HPS for max yield during flowering, i do agree even though i dont have an HPS yet, i figured id just see what these 2 bad boys can actually do and so far im actualy very suprised, my little girl is now just over 2 weeks into flowering and looks to be about the same as my friends under an HPS... granted its still only week 2 and i wanna see what these thing will do. i see that due to your budget your a little scared of messing it up, dont worry that one UFO will be enough to get your little clones rooted and into veg, im not sure if its enough for 4 plants though, actually i take that back no its not. the UFOs state that one UFO is enough for 1 plant, how ever 2 will let you veg up to 4 plants, you will more then likely want to look into additional lights, if you get another UFO be forwared that you will need to get an HPS for flowering especially if you end up with 4 females... one UFO just aint gonna cut it, however it will be good if you got another UFO for veg, as i said i have 2 of these 135watt UFOs and my 2 plants did just as well as my friends under T5s and a MH light... so if you were to buy another UFO it would tide you over for about 3 month or so untill you can buy an HPS

sorry for the long winded paragraph lol this is just from my experience with the UFOs, ill also be posting some pics in a few weeks once i get my hands on a better camera so i can share with everyone here how these UFOs fair in Flowering so keep an eye out in the indoor grow section for my post in a few weeks or so...

and as always be safe and much green mojo to you my friend

Latest posts

Back