Wut Up Yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skavenger

Reaction score
Straight outta Dallas Tx right here tryin to get my feet wet in this growin **** and learnin on here from some of you bros

Welcome to the group. If you're wanting to learn then you've come to the right place. :D

welcome skavenger, i hav'nt been around in a while , but i can tell you that the folks here are the best resource you can have, read all of the info on the resources page, and plan your grow, before you get started, what are you thinking, soil or hydro

brushybill said:
welcome skavenger, i hav'nt been around in a while , but i can tell you that the folks here are the best resource you can have, read all of the info on the resources page, and plan your grow, before you get started, what are you thinking, soil or hydro
Soil since I already got this FFOF, Light Warrior, and a couple of buckets.

What's up Skavenger? By coming here, you've opened yourself up to a much better growing experience. If you'll read a lot, you'll have a much better yield than by just going it alone. Welcome.

AG

Welcome bud! You have found a good place here! Here:48: toke on that and check out the site rules before you go craazy. Enjoy!:beatnik:

Skavenger said:
Straight outta Dallas Tx right here tryin to get my feet wet in this growin **** and learnin on here from some of you bros
Don't forget the sisters Skavenger! ;) Not only are they lovely, but they know their grow too! (OK, now I expect all you ladies to call in this compliment so I can get another notch on my "dude" card. :p )

Seriously tho, Wilkommen to MP! You've come to the right place to learn the growing arts. You've got a good start sounds like; hard to go wrong with FFOF, and God knows you got plenty o' sunshine in your neck o' the woods. I got fams in Corpus, and if Dallas is anything like it you've got year round sun, yes? Anyway, good luck and keep us posted! And ask questions!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Welcome to MP. Your in the right spot for help. There's a ton of info on MJ. lol on your new grow. Peace out

Latest posts

Back