WW - To Harvest or Not to Harvest??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strawberry Cough

Reaction score
Thursday was 8 weeks exactly 12/12.

The buds on the pregnant girl developed differently, I harvested a couple of buds and harvested 30 seeds, and ate about 10 that were lighter gray, and only kept the tiger-striped ones.

The buds on the less pregnant girls are more covered with trichs.

The trichs look clear and crystally, some sparkling.

The buds don't look very fat, but a bit fluffy approaching full fat colas, but not quite: spaces in between and around the buds so the buds look more popcorn, and less full cola, with small cola at top of each branch/stem.

I sampled some tonight with a quick dry and the high is very cerebral, lots of racing thoughts, and energy.

Should I let go for another 2 weeks or more to fatten them up? Will I lose the racy high that I like?

It seems 8 weeks 12/12 is not correct because the buds don't look nearly done in size, but the bud's high is very cerebral.

Any opinions from experience?

1: you have longer

2: seeds? dude

3: You ate them? holy smokes

4: IDK, why i replied

:ignore:

Edit: "less pregnant", maybe my new fav word, thanx

You are welcome nouvellechef - less pregnant means the ones who were less exposed to the pollen. Noticeable fewer seeds. The bud shape looks different than the mostly sinsemilla girls.

In the small girl who was whitest and the most subtle yet refined smell were only 2 seeds.

So far in another girl who only a few buds have been sampled found 2 seeds.
In the more pregnant girl I found so far at least 30-40, ate approx. 10

(yes, because cannabis seeds have some of the highest amounts of proteins in seeds & grains).

I don't have microscope. I like the sativa cerebral soaring head in the clouds energy inspirational high, so I would prefer to stay away from the amber trichs and more clear maybe some cloudy trichs.

I cut down another 2 branches and am going to dry some dry methods:

semi-quick-dry: fan blowing on buds.
slow dry: branch sitting in dark closet to be checked twice daily.

But if another week or two will get the buds fatter, yet maintain the cerebral high, then this is what I am asking if others have grown WW and harvested.

My buds look not ready in terms of size, so I wonder if I should leave for another week or two.

You're really groping in the dark without a simple magnifier to check the trichs.
Besides it is fun inspecting them.

The last 2 weeks is when your buds really fatten, and put on alot of weight, if they are not ready, then leave them. I have personaly never had the breeders estimated time be right...it has always been a week or more longer than what they claim. I'm not saying this is the case with you, just from my own experience, I go by trichs not the estimated time.

Latest posts

Back