WWxNB Mother Rooted!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
heres a pic of my soon to be mother.PS :woohoo:

ad 200.jpg

Hey PS great on your rooted clone.

Your sig looks like the WW x NB is a hybrid of Purple #1...........etc etc.......

It's a little confusing to someone who may not know that it is a diff strain.

My .02

PB:)

Pot Belly said:
Your sig looks like the WW x NB is a hybrid of Purple #1...........etc etc.......

It's a little confusing to someone who may not know that it is a diff strain.

My .02

PB:)
no its the definition of my name purpleskunk.or should i saymy aka member name.PS:D

'Sup PS :ciao: Bravo on your future mother. May she grow strong and give you many young. peace, e :bong2:

i sure hope so the doner is sure healty.check out her i just posted a new pic under purpleskunks wwxnb grow.PS

what did u use to root ur mother i have a ww x nb goin right now and i have to make a mother so any help on how u rooted her would be great

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Nice!!! Good luck with her, treat her good and she'll treat you good in return :)

tom-tom said:
what did u use to root ur mother i have a ww x nb goin right now and i have to make a mother so any help on how u rooted her would be great
HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
i used schultz rootone powder and they rooted way faster then my other caliorange clones.all i did was put them in a jiffy pellet in a dome under a 400 watt hps lite i got going on 12/12,made sure i had a thick coat of rooting powder and in no time i had roots.i hope this helps.PS oh and i had my practice cloning other plants till i found the best method for me.

Latest posts

Back