yellow dots of upper fan leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike2784

Reaction score
My plants are 4-5 wks into flowering and the upper fan leaves on 1 plant just started to get little tiny yellow specs/dots on them. What is this? Specs: soil grow, 400hps, 90 temps ( i know not good, im working on that), lite on the nutes (advanced), watering every 2-3 days.......otherwise its ok nice budding......any advice what be helpful........thanks in advance

No I haven't checked but im in there at least once a day and havent noticed anything but i'll check. thanks

pay attention to the under-side of your leaves, you have a symptom particular to spider-mites, but it could be many other things, but like Runbyhemp said "check for bugs first".
keep us informed on your progress dude.

Thanks guys.......I checked and nothing - no pests......I actually ordered neem oil the other day. Lets say if it happens to them in the future will neem oil work?And how do you apply it?

I'm gonna put up some pics of my new grow box i just built. I want some comments/suggestions on it. In about a half hour I'll put it in the grow room/box setup section or maybe journal??

are you spraying your gals with the lights on? this can have a magnifying effect and cause the same symptom.
have you taken a "ph" reading of your run-off?

Micro yellow dots mean mites.. if youre getting those then you have mites somewhere... pay really close attention, they almost look like soil pebbles from the regular eye..

yellow "dots" can be a number of things, not only mites.use a simple magnifying glass and check them if you haven`t 20/20 vision.
if you do have them you should be able to see them move, on the under-side of the leaves.
i`ve had them, and got rid of them.

Latest posts

Back