Yellow leaves at the bottom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

queenmary87

Reaction score
I am growing 2 White Widow plants they are in the fifth week of flowering. All the leaves at the very bottom of the plant are yellow except for on the flowering parts. The tops of the plants are still very green. I
m using distilled water and no nutes because every time I use nutes they get burned. Will they make it to the 9 th week of flowering? What's up with them?

queenmary87 said:
I am growing 2 White Widow plants they are in the fifth week of flowering. All the leaves at the very bottom of the plant are yellow except for on the flowering parts. The tops of the plants are still very green. Will they make it to the 9 th week of flowering? What's up with them?
It may just be the shading of the lower stems. No problem.

Good luck to you!!!!

Should I get rid of the leaves that are yellow that aren't in the shade? Almost all the leaves that are yellow have plenty of light.

queenmary87 said:
Should I get rid of the leaves that are yellow that aren't in the shade? Almost all the leaves that are yellow have plenty of light.
The plants aren't getting any nutrients at all?

That's not a good thing. They need lots of nutes during flowering. What have you tried? What strength? The leaves are dying because the plant is starving to death.

No, don't pick any leaves off.

Latest posts

Back