Yellow leaves - What can I do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john_peace

Reaction score
Hi,
I've noticed some yellowing on the leaving of my white skunk plant.I'm not using any nutes,just tap water.
What do you think is causing this and is there anything I can do?

thanks

ws1.JPG

ws2.JPG

Time to fertilize! A few days ago might have been better :)
Maybe a repot soon ~

Fertilize with what?I have no idea :( :( :(
and I want to go all natural with this plant...

john_peace said:
Fertilize with what?I have no idea :( :( :(
and I want to go all natural with this plant...
you might try looking in the organics section here at MP, or click on the resources guide and READ READ READ... there's tons of information related to your question.
a simple basic knowlege of the requirements of growing plants, is imperative to success....

Deft do everything HICK said.... ;)... should be able to bounce back well....Good luck..

Yeah, the fading color (whitish leaves) makes it look like nitrogen deficiency to me. You need to start giving your plant nutes or it's not gonna grow!

I wish all problems were this easy to fix. They will be totally fine once they get something to eat

Good luck

I like to use good ingredients too, go to a hydro shop and ask what they have for veg stage fertilizers that are good in soil. Organic.
But if you can't get to good garden or hydro place, what matters over the next 24 hrs is that your plant gets nourishment. I would give it any fertilizer at this point. Preferably something with a higher first number, or even numbers. I've been using a 10-15-10 liquid chemical fertilizer from time to time, and sometimes use it at 1/4 strength as a leaf spray. Spraying the leaves with a mild fert can get nutrients to the plant fast. You have to clean the leaves the following day with pure water to wash off any residues. I recently used it on some clones that were getting too yellow and hadn't popped roots yet. So I started getting nervous and gave them 2 or 3 days of the 1/4 foliar spray. They were looking as hungry as your plant, some quite a bit worse with leaves dying off and such.

Take care in the fertilizer's instructions, and I think always err on the side of less fertilizer concentration. Don't go nutes with the nuts.

Definitely read, read, read. You will find a lot of information on the subject of organic nutrients here on MP. Hope this helps. Take care and be safe.

Thanks a lot for the replies ppl.
I read here on MP that urine contains lots of nitrogen and it can be used with marijuana plants, so I'm trying this method for now.
If this doesn't work I'll try to find other nutrients.

ps.sorry for posting this on the wrong section.

honestly, I do not think that is a good idea because your plants need more then nitrogen...I mean they do need nitrogen but the are also showing signs of a magnesium deficiency. It would be best to go out and buy a well balanced nutrient and also get some epsom salts from walmart for the mg

massproducer you're right,but I don't live in US and we don't have many options when it comes to nutrients here.
I will try to find something better tomorrow...

Your best bet may be to look online and buy something online and have it shipped to you

Guys I managed to get some nutes for my plants,but I'm not sure how to use it and not burn the plants.

The bottle is 250ml and says that it's for orchids and NPK is 5+6+7.Can I use it on my MJ plants and how much should I use?

Any help will be appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back