Yellow Leaves!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
babymonkey said:
hi droopy dog
yes my drops go into my rockwool,to keep it wet,why isnt this the way its meant to be done ??

thanks m8:)
:shocked: certainly NOT! these ferts should be diluted in water at a required ratio

zem said:
:shocked: certainly NOT! these ferts should be diluted in water at a required ratio

hi zem

yes my nutrients are all diluted as my feed is in a 50 litre tank,with a pump pumping up through the drips,which are in the rockwool,so it keeps them wet

:)

I was lost a few posts ago, like when they gave each plant 5 drops each:confused2: but they use drip irrigation?:confused2:

pcduck said:
I was lost a few posts ago, like when they gave each plant 5 drops each:confused2: but they use drip irrigation?:confused2:

I'm sorta :confused2: :confused2: :confused2: also.

DD

HI ALL
just wondering why a few of use if not all of use have got lost in what ive posted,this cant be good.

again please check my grow journal so you can see my setup

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=52091

PLEASE REMEMBER IM NEW AND HAVE NEVER GREW BEFORE!!

so im still not familiar with some of the phrases people use,im doing hydro,and i know theres a few different ways hydro can be done,but unsure which one im doing as my m8 that left me in the lurch,set the entire setup up.

from what i know,im running a wilma system which was sort of home made.
whats `DRIP IRRAGATION` ??
whats `DWC` ??

sorry for being clueless but if i dont ask what they are,ill never know.

as i need to find out exactly what setup im using so you guys can help me otherwise my plants will just get worse

thanks all,hope this helps:)

you have a drip system. DWC is deep water cultue it is different in dwc the roots are suspended from a netpot into aerated water

Hi babymonkey,

:yeahthat: DWC stands for Deep Water Culture is when the plant is being produced form seedling to finish by having its roots suspended in a solution of nutrient rich, oxygenated water. Why it says to me that your journal is not on the server?

hi
now that we know i am doing the drip system,is everything im doing right.

ive checked some of the drips & there does look like some salt build up,im going to try & flush the drip system with water at a ph of 5.7.

how do i go about this,cos if i will need to turn the pump off & take all the drips out so i can flush it,im worried my plants will starve while im flushing the pump out,how long do i flush for ??
do i need to take all the pump & drips out to flush it or is there another way.

now we know it could be possible that the yellow leaves could of been cos of the salt build up,which would of stopped the plants getting full nutrients,i was actually using `cannazym` to get rid of the salt build up,so where do i go from here..
do i up the dosage on the `cannazym` or is there something else i can use ?

1 more thing,im in the final 4 weeks off flowering,im about to introduce `PK-13` which is to fatten the buds,do i still use all the rest of the nutrients that im using `aqua flora A+B,rhizatonic,boost accelerator,cannazym & PK-13

just like to say thanks to all that replied & hope you can keep them coming,i cant believe the amount of knowledge ive learned from this site:)

check this out just found it and it seems tons of info

hXXp://www.irrigationtutorials.com/

I'm no hydro guy....but whats it called then when the roots are suspended in aireated water and it also has a drip system? I know I have seen this set-up before made with a rubbermaid tub, each plant site has a dripper, but the root system also is suspended in water. Is this just set-up this way so the grower could use either style?

Also...not trying to jack the thread...it just made me wonder.

Latest posts

Back