Yellow leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PotSmokinSaint

P.P.H.S. Member
Reaction score
I know this is a completely noob question but I have to ask. I'm noticing on one of my babies the first set of leaves(second from bottom) are turning yellow. Would that be nute burn? The lighting is directly over them I would say 2 inches. I would take a picture but I only have a camera phone. Any input would be appreciated.

Soil type? Light type? Did you feed it?

lets see the pic with the camera phone---make sure you shut down the gps function before you take the pic so nobody knows where you are :icon_smile:

It is not nute burn. Nute burn is actual crisping of the leaves starting at the tips.

We need way more info and pics are almost invaluable (a picture's worth a thousand words). In addition to the questions Coho asked: How old? What size container? How often are you watering? If you have fed them, what did you feed them?

The Hemp Goddess said:
It is not nute burn. Nute burn is actual crisping of the leaves starting at the tips.

We need way more info and pics are almost invaluable (a picture's worth a thousand words). In addition to the questions Coho asked: How old? What size container? How often are you watering? If you have fed them, what did you feed them?

She is about a month and a half I water every other day and I just feed her some to farm big bloom. I'll get some pics up soon.

6 weeks I wpuld say normal....the plant has used its lower resources..how does the upper half and top look?

It's nice and healthy on every other part. It's just those leaves.

Yeah that sounds like normal older leaf die-off. If the rest of the plant looks good and you haven't made any changes, and if the bottom leaves are buried under canopy growth where they aren't getting any light, it is likely that they are just dieing off and the plant is taking the nutrients from those leaves to use in the upper part of the plant. If the yellowing continues to move up the plant then you could have a nutrient issue. :)

Latest posts

Back