yellow older leaves. helppp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodlemasterr88

Reaction score
yeah, it happens to all my plants now. the older leaves wither away, turning yellow, then brown spots, then they die. DAMN. i use MG 3 month feed fertilizer, and i sprayed a little fert on them to give them a boost, and its downpouring rain every other day. i just need to know what is wrong with it. any suggestions?

btw; the plant shot UP and sprouted all kinds of new leaves after i boosted them with some ferts, and i DIDNT spray the older leaves. I NEED HELP PELASE!

bottom leaves have a tendency to yellow as the light is blocked by the higher foliage.
never spray your plants with ferts unless they`re on their last legs, and it`s the only way to get nutes to them,i.e lock-out.
i`m not too sure about the MG fert-the soil is ok, but the fert is too hot "IMHO". although built up over time she should handle it.
pics would help...
how old are they? need more grow info.

the plant is about 2 months old now, and has started budding. its in a pot, obviously, and has good drainage.sooo whats the problem. ill take pics tomorrow

Latest posts

Back