yellow on leaves and sides curveing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
I got yellow on 2 of my plants and the yellow part is kinda hard. it looks like nute burn. i flushed yesterday it only had a lil yellow, but 2day it's more yellow and hard like its dry and dieing. and the edges of the leaves are curling. sorry no pics cam broken

sounds like you need to start over if you already tried to give them a good flushing. Do the edges crumble when you touch them?

thats outta tha questian i aint getting rid of them its only on the old leaves the 1's after the peddle leaves. i can be the soil

BluntFullOfKush said:
I got yellow on 2 of my plants and the yellow part is kinda hard. it looks like nute burn. i flushed yesterday it only had a lil yellow, but 2day it's more yellow and hard like its dry and dieing. and the edges of the leaves are curling. sorry no pics cam broken
Try a tablespoon of Epsom Salts in a gallon of water and water them with that. If it's an mg deficency, it'll fix them in 24 hours. You'll need to keep up the Epsom salts from now on if it works.

It won't fix the damaged leaves, but the new growth will be healthy.

thanx stoney the new leaves that already growing are fine no yellow at all it jus the 1's that came after the peddel leaves

BluntFullOfKush said:
thanx stoney the new leaves that already growing are fine no yellow at all it jus the 1's that came after the peddel leaves
If the new growth shows no sign of damage, then I would leave the plant alone until further damage is evident.

The old axiom "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" would apply.

i here ya on that stoney thanx for telling me befor i did it jus got ack with some epsom salt

heres some pic for u, that happen to me, so i change half water with plain water and my babies growing great but the yellow stayed yellow, rest look real healthy

plant2 3-11.JPG

3-13 (2).JPG

3-16 (02).JPG

3-19 morning (2).JPG

TruTHC said:
heres some pic for u, that happen to me, so i change half water with plain water and my babies growing great but the yellow stayed yellow, rest look real healthy

what are the white rocks on your plant? is that hydroponics? how does the plant get nutrients?

jeffca said:
what are the white rocks on your plant? is that hydroponics? how does the plant get nutrients?

buddy... check the date of the previous posts :rolleyes: :shocked: ;)

Latest posts

Back