Yellow Spot Funk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigweedo

Reaction score
Hi All,

Starting to notice yellowing and brown spots on my lower growth. I'm thinking a potassium def? Stems are pretty reddish/purple, which seems like a nitrogen def too?

What do you guys think?

Info:

Soil pH is 6.7 using black gold soil and earth juice seablast nutes. Watering once a week with a 1/4 teaspoon, which is medium strength on the bottle with every watering.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

How old is the plant? Those look like nicely developed indica leaves, you may just need to up your feed to late veg. Indica leaning strains start pulling lots of N around 30 days old. A bit of Cal/Mag probably wouldn't hurt, but I'd just add it once to a full veg feed.

Good luck.

Looking "hungry".

Hit the nutes to um....

pretty fade tho!!!

those girls will be real pretty come finish...

Starting flowering beginning of October. I've always been a wimp with the ferts due to me feeding with every watering and being nervous about burn. Appears like I need to up the juice a little, especially since they are starting to stretch!:icon_smile:

it is good to worry about over feeding, it is a common problem with new growers, how ever i like to push my plants to where they have just the very tips of the leaves burnt from over nute then i back off the nute % a tiny bit. kinda like finding that sweet spot where they stuff their faces as much as possible without negative effects, pump them full with as much as they can eat i say, helps push the plant to its max potential for its conditions

Plants really suck the N the first 4 weeks of flower. And if you stick to a normal weekly feed schedule, every 7 days give full feed, you can avoid the over nuting as well. No need to feed in every watering, just once a week will do you nicely, unless you see a plant asking for more of course.

Latest posts

Back