Yellow Spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trophy_1

Reaction score
I have yellow spotting on most of my fan leaves, I'm thinking mag deficiency. These are Purple Cindy in DWC. I'm using Sensi Bloom A + B in RO water. I was thinking Sensi line had mag added. I keep ph in 5.5 to 6.0 range.

Any thoughts??

yellow.jpg

The yellow spots are more pronounced to the naked eye than in the picture. I looked at the link you provided before I posted and had it narrowed down to over nuted or mag deficiency (some of the tips are pointing up).

I'm going with a fresh tub at 1000 ppm and threw in a teaspoon of epsom salts. I'll just top off with ph'd water for a week and see what happens.

Thanks, for the replies....

I could be way off base here, but the pics make the leaves look mine w they are older & tired, towards the middle of flushing. I'd say they are hungry, though perhaps high ppm or wacky pH in medium could be responsible...?

The soft curling downward of the whole fan leaves indicate a P issue, along w some of the purpling of the stems/leaves. K is usually shown in my garden by the soft burning of the leaf tips & edges. Can't tell too clear from the photo's but this is usually combined w the fringes of the leaf blades raising upwards slightly... can't transpire properly/deal w the heat due to K issues. Some light spotting randomly throughout the leaves also comes w this. Perhaps some other minor deficiencies as well.

It also looks very crowded (no trimming) which will add to issues of air circulation and light penetration. You can actually see that one leaf starting to die back in the middle-right of the pic... usually happens on my lowest most leaves as they become hungry + are lacking light.

Just another pair of eyes to add to the confusion brother! ;-) peace.

Latest posts

Back