Yellow to Whilte spotted lines...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueSmoke

Michigan Caregiver
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this:

View attachment 105178

These clones are 1 week into 12/12 light cycle. First time using new DIY HPS lights. They are under 2 150W lights, in a hydro setup.

Any ideas?

do the leaves that are affected touch the wall at all time? looks like a scorch on the leaves i get when one is touching the walls or lights
could you take a pic in natural light ,,so the rest of the leaves can be seen clearly

They are in the dark right now. I will take a better picture in the morning. They affected leaves do tend to be around the edges of the grow area...and they sometimes may touch the mylar.

Looks like a bit of light burn, i had a similar problem a few grows back when my extractor fan packed in.
Light on wasn't a problem as i had a muffin fan temporarily blowing into the room.
The only air flow during the dark period was what ever the air cooled hood pulled out, humidity levels were near 100% and anywhere that leaves were touching water droplets gathered.
Hps came on and those little water droplets became magnifying glasses.

Just to be on the safe side post a full run down on the conditions you are growing under, accurate answers are hard to give if all relevent info is'nt given.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back