Yellowing leaves and brown and black spots...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
Okay, on my HEALTHIEST plant I just noticed that one of the larger fan leaves (some of the first growth) is turning a yellowish-lime green with big brown spots on it. Some of the spots are turning black actually. The leaf doesn't seem to be dying though. I noticed this a few days ago, and the leaf has stayed the same color, just that the spots are turning black. I got rid of my gnat problem, so I know I can't blame it on bugs.

I would post pics, but if you look at my other post on the coffee table you'll see that I did take them, but my phone won't let me post them.

Has anyone ever seen this? I am worried that it is going to spread to my entire plant. Should I cut the leaf off and hope the rest of the plant doesn't get affected? Or does someone know of a way to fix it?

Thanks,
Metalchick

sorry to hear about your problem MetalChick, sounds very strange that your getting "black spots" on your fan leaves, never heard of that condition:postpicsworthless: lol. tell us more info on your grow i.e lighting,ph,soil mix,ferts etc. need more info please then we can maake a diagnosis:)

check for bugs, remove bugs, and best of all pay attention where u get water from, if u got it from the sink, geeeez bad chlorine water u gave these plants whooppps
sooooo to save them, re pot them before u do it, get right water use bottled water from store , feed them fresh water, heck with chlorine septic, water treatments, or u can use brica filtered water pitcher works for me

Latest posts

Back