yellowing problem, pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
i`m having some difficulties in identifying the problem with my gals.
the bottom leaves are turning yellow(see pic) beggining at the tips and working back. very slight browning on the tips, very slight, which makes me think it could be over-fert. the leaves are twisting with brown patches emerging from the central vein, in the centre finger, and spreading it`s way out:confused2: :doh:. originally, i thought (with some help from Stoney Bud)it was a mg def. after giving them some dissolved epsom salts, one of the gals has recovered well. however there is another lady which has not recovered, and the tips of new and old growth are drying out with no discolouration. this is mainly on the top of the plant, however there are some leaves which curl up at the tips also:holysheep: .
nearly forgot, i`m in week 4 flower, with a 400w hps. there is no effect on the bud production and THC content, from what i can see anyway.
:hitchair: :hairpull: :fid: :lama: help needed please, cheers man.

praktrica 029.jpg

praktrica 030.jpg

If those are lower fan leaves than that is totally normal. Now if those are fan leaves from higher up on the plant then you might have a problem but I don't know what it is. Good luck.

my lil` camera isn`t registering on my comp....i`m at week 8 now and 1 of my gals are ready but the rest i`m heading for 10 weeks flower.
flushed them a couple of days ago, water from now on.
don`t know what the problem is with this micropix cam....GRRRRRRRRR!!

Latest posts

Back