You KNOW you're baked when...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... The darn bass with a doobie in his mouth damn near made me piss myself just now Irish, I am so high right now I just caught myself puting the fricken icecream in the cabinet ? ( just got some purple kush tonite )EEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR .......... nother hit Chris lol..
whata stoner !

evz355 said:
when you take a sip of your bong instead of the drink that was sitting next to it
You know your baked

when you blow in the top of the bong instead of the downstem to clear the chamber
:hitchair:

OGKushman said:
You know your baked

when you blow in the top of the bong instead of the downstem to clear the chamber
:hitchair:
Haha nice going!

You know you're baked when you drop the doobie under the table and bang your forehead when you go to reach for it.

you know your baked when:

your job starts interfering with your smoking.

Wife is complaining.

Your doctor finds smokable hash in your blood sample.

u 4get hw 2 spel.

You start to lose an argument with an inanimate objects.

Honestly believe THC is included in the 4 food groups.

You stare at the tv but forget to watch it.

The parking lot seems to have moved while you were in the store. No Someone MUST HAVE stolen it! or Your keys...YEA! thats it.

You fall off the floor...

Your twin daughters are named Mary and Jane.

Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you.

You forget to go to your NA meetings

Your idea of cutting back is to use roll joints instead of rip the bong.

The dispensary bar says "Hi" when you come in...

Every night you're beginning to find your roommate's cat funnier.

Roseanne looks good.

Don't recognize wife unless seen through bottom of bong.

That damned pink elephant followed you home again.

You wake up and find out its 2009 (we stoners call that Comatosed)

You sit back, put your feet up, pack the bowl, and realize you just cleaned the bubbler....and for got to fill it with water.

you go to pour yourself a glass of milk, put the glass back in the fridge, then take the carton back to the room.

If its good herb...You just know...ya know?

Just got on a roll and couldnt stop

dirtyolsouth said:
Hello MPers! :ciao:

Chris1974 made a post that just inspired me to make a new, hopefully ongoing, thread called "You KNOW you're baked when..." and let MPers fill in the rest... Here is the first entry... please feel free to jump in and add your own!

you go to the kitchen for a bowl of ice cream and once you get there you can't remember why you went out there in the first place."

:rofl:
you know your baked when you mix chocolate, peanut butter, marshmellows and rice crispy cereal together

you know you're baked when you can't understand why this forum is always up on your computer...
then you realize you set it as your home page! :D

You know your baked when you have to go back and edit the spelling in your post like 6 dang times........

when u find yourself in the middle of a long country road asking your self were the hell am i and how did i get here? :D you going to eat that cookie?

when you go to the fridge for a drink to cure the cotton mouth and wonder what your going to fix to eat 10 minuets later.

You know your baked when you pull up to one of those gas pumps that say pay before you pump, so you go inside to pay and grab some munchies.When you come out you hop back in the truck and drive away not pumping the gas you just paid for.As if thats not bad enough after you realize what you've done,you now have to go back to the station and explain to the cashier inside what you just did and that you would like to get the gas you just purchased 30 minutes prior.

Yes this is a true story.

just did this one last night and thought of this thread;
you know you're baked when.. you spend five minutes hunting all around for your lighter.. then realize its been in your hand the whole time :doh: :eek:

Latest posts

Back