you know you're stoned ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know your stoned when you talk on the phone for 10 mins. before you realize who your talking too...lol...take care

Old Toby said:
You know when your stoned when You go upstairs to look for something and then forget why you went upstairs in the first place so you come back down only to remember what it was you were lookin for only to have to go back upstairs and then realise that you had it in your hand all the time:D
Happens to me all the time:eek:

the ancient sadhu chant before lighting chillum is misinterpreted. "dum" means "puff"

Stoned is when my Landloard comes over and he makes a 1/2 hour trip home into 1 1/2 hour and his wife calls and wonder where the Helll he is at and ask if I got him stone.. OPS I say.. :hubba:

You know your stoned if your awake...:hubba:

You know your stoned when you have a really good taste in your mouth and you want more of it but you cant remember what the last thing you ate was...:D

Madshotz said:
you know your stones when your 3rd bowl of icecream and your thinking about taco's
HippyInEngland said:
When your reading a post and half way through you have no idea why your reading it or what its about but you know you need to read it to the end lmao
annscrib said:
you flip through ten channels on the tv before you realize you were just trying to turn up the volume
these made me laugh because they happen to me all the time.

You know you're stoned when you shave your legs in the shower, then upon drying off you realize you shaved the same leg twice.

I'll shave the other one tomorrow I guess. :p

You know your stoned when you look over at the guy in the mirror and wonder who that Chinese guy is :D

you know your stoned when you get in the shower with your socks still on ..

You know your stoned when all the foods in your refrigerator are mysteriously gone ! And you have to eat canned dog foods instead :D

LM f*in AO! I could vouch for half of these comments.. Scary but funny as sh*t!

Dyannas son said:
you know your stoned when you get in the shower with your socks still on ..

Last week mate!

You also know your stoned when after an all nighter bob the builder comes on (Kids program with annoying theme song).. yet you still watch it........

YKYS when you roll a J and realise that you already have 2 you just rolled waiting to be smoked.

YKYS when you're opening a can of spinach to warm up for supper, and have to stop and think if spinach is one of those you run the opener all the way around the can or only part-way.

You know your stoned when i read this thread and laugh :D

Latest posts

Back