You smoke at work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cubby said:
Even when people go on vacation they wizz in the bottle thier first day back to work.

Surely what people do on vacation is their business and theirs only.

:peace:

cubby said:
I too am self employed and like BBFan I don't do it in the work place and if anyone else did they'd be fired on the spot. I don't even need to "catch" anyone. Everyone who works for me has a CDL and is subject to random drug testing. No one in the company ( except me of course) goes longer than 5 weeks without being tested. Even when people go on vacation they wizz in the bottle thier first day back to work.
so even if they've never been high on the job and are a great employee, would you fire them if they failed the pee test for marijuana while being a smoker yourself?
i hope that's not the case. :doh:i would think another smoker would know better than most that if what i do at home has no effect on my work, i shouldn't lose my job for it.

i've had jobs where we could smoke, i've had jobs where the boss smoked with me.. heck i've had jobs where the boss was bummed when i didn't bring any in.
but i've never been big on smoking at work and would usually turn people down. work is work, unless i'm not feeling good i'd rather save it for when i get home and relax.

I've definately had those high school jobs where you would just smoke at work with a co-worker. but i found i would be a little out of it and wouldnt do my job as well as i could if i was straight. Nowadays smoking at my job is completely out of the question, i have to be on my toes and my brain needs to be 100% at all times. As soon as i clock out, im on my own time

with all the way's to beat a pee test I'm surprised that the money is even spent on testing but being both self employed as well as employed i understand the insurance pressure but how many are really clean with CDL's that are being tested?

Personally, i don't agree with being under the influence at work. Self employed, that 's my choice but still don't do it because i want to be at the top of my game. I too look forward to coming home and relaxing, it's rewarding after a productive day of work.

What i do at home is my business tho.

great thread..:cool: actually pretty kool readin about others and there work situations

I smoke my lunch....

workin on a swing stagin 40 stories in the air ... hell yes i work high lol.... very very high... awsome to get high seven humdred feet up.... :D :D

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
workin on a swing stagin 40 stories in the air ... hell yes i work high lol.... very very high... awsome to get high seven humdred feet up.... :D :D

Holy crap that IS high. You couldn't get me to do that job for nothing. Way to high and if high when that high, you must be high to get that high. So being high is an important part of being that high if crazy enough to be that high and high. :p

i'm in a boat with mutt....i can't remember a job where i could'nt blaze....when i did roofing, it was actually in my job description to roll the dubes for lunch...i had a kind boss...he'd work you like a mule but he'd also keep you stoned..

wow this is the best response ive ever had from a thread ive started!! i do totally understand not getting high at work...ive defently had jobs where i just decided that it wasnt a good idea but now that im back at the hog farm and im smarter and understand the flow of the barn even better then my boss i dont worry about it....i start at 6am and usually have 2 hitters of white widow by 7 and then 2 more by 10 and then 2 more by 2....but then i also give my supervisor hitters too and usually i end up explaining what we need to do cuz hes to stoned to think because hes use to smoking that mexican dirt weed thats full of seeds.....

ftw prob has great job security! lol...the boss
crondo hookup...he's keeping u around.

I work for myself, fire myself 3 or 4 times a week pull a joint out of my pocket and get rehired:confused2:

Smoking is something that was pretty expected for me when I was in my young career, travelling to all sorts of strange corners of the world. As was introducing visiting guests to the appropriate girly bars, or chewing khat.

Yeah now I recall one time nearly smashing into several cars stalled in a cloud of smoke from burning fields nearby. The drivers were all out of it; the fields were full of 10ft tall landrace sativa.

I tend to smoke a j in my lunch hour at work, i work in a call center so it helps dealing wid ppl shouting at you all day long. think i would get the sack if i didnt lol

Latest posts

Back