you think ya know more than the rest ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyno

Reaction score
hi to everyone who reads this, im dyno- like my weed thats dyno too but without the mite lol, anyway ive come on here thinking i knew more than the average joe norm what with my LST style of growing but WOW seems every person is on to it,ive just been siting on the side lines reading post after post,and i think im going to enjoy being apart of your community looking forward to having a banter to you all and sharing tips till then ive just got to send a few smoke signals :hubba: l8rs

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site!

well, we here to learn, and we here to teach, we here to do whatever we have to to comeover the government, you with us? or ya just ding dangy and play around? just think of everyone in jail for what they doing? they are not doing any wrong doings of growing, and even got blamed intend to sell, u want to be next, ? stay with us and we all can be better I'm just gettin tired o people who say nay nay u know what I mean? welcome and make urself a home here

papabeach1 said:
well, we here to learn, and we here to teach, we here to do whatever we have to to comeover the government, you with us? or ya just ding dangy and play around? just think of everyone in jail for what they doing? they are not doing any wrong doings of growing, and even got blamed intend to sell, u want to be next, ? stay with us and we all can be better I'm just gettin tired o people who say nay nay u know what I mean? welcome and make urself a home here

cheers for the welcome:cool: as you get to know me im sure you will agree im no "nay nay" man im a yey yo man!!and have been for time, im a bit stuck in my ways of doing things(why change what you know is a tried and tested way)but in saying that im here not only for the humour and craic im here to see if i can enhance what i all ready know,and please leave the jail talk for someone who has never been there:hitchair: as i said to the men in wigs it was mine and mine only i hate to share,ive already pulled up a chair thanks:D

i came here knowing more then the normal joe shmoe also and since ive been here ive expanded my knowledge so much.this community is full oif very educated growers,nobody claims to know more then anybody else.were just here to grow,let you see what were doing,were here to help when we get a chance..but even more then all that..,were here to have a good time. youve found a forum without all that drama you'll find in other forums.welcome to the forums.we look forward to seeing what your producing.-Peace
p.s.
we have a mvp and a pic of the month award every month.if you have some pics of what you've grown.it may be worth it to put them in the running for next month.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
this community is full of very educated growers,nobody claims to know more then anybody else.were just here to grow ... were here to have a good time. youve found a forum without all that drama you'll find in other forums.quote]

Well said AID :)

Salutations Dyno :aok:

Understand what AID has just told you.

Carrickfergus?

HippyInEngland said:
Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
this community is full of very educated growers,nobody claims to know more then anybody else.were just here to grow ... were here to have a good time. youve found a forum without all that drama you'll find in other forums.quote]

Well said AID :)

Salutations Dyno :aok:

Understand what AID has just told you.

Carrickfergus?

sorry took time to reply mate just been checking the threads AND yours! interesting, like what ive seen of yours so far,i can see you know the dance,also uk bruvs:cool:

Hick said:
.welcome aboard...... dyno-no mites. ;)

thanks hick good to be aboard......skipper?......captain?......deckhand?lol:hubba:

welcome to mp. like AID said lots of great people here. enjoy

;)
;)
;)
44789_this_thread_completely_useless_WITHOUT_IMAGES_1_.jpg

grow:watchplant: and smoke :48:... what else is there to do? ? ?

Yo Ho dyno,
That position aboard ship would be as a bait handler. Soon the work is mastered and you step up in the ranks as a master baiter having learned the trade well. LMAO.
Welcome to the site dude. Do take a perusal through the site rules as they are few and easy to run with.
Bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha with you, and we'll spark one in your honor.
:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho dyno,
That position aboard ship would be as a bait handler. Soon the work is mastered and you step up in the ranks as a master baiter having learned the trade well. LMAO.
Welcome to the site dude. Do take a perusal through the site rules as they are few and easy to run with.
Bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha with you, and we'll spark one in your honor.
:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

and seaman stains ;)

I like that phrasing. Sitting on the sidelines. I feel that I've done a lot of that. I only wish there was a way to thank all of the people that made my current grow possible. The reality is I have never met them and they gave advice willingly and passionately to a complete stranger, and all I had to do was convey that I had an interest and that I wanted to learn. The people in this community are the tits. So I'll keep sitting on the sidelines ( because that is the best way to learn IMO) but it's good to know that if I put in my two cents this community matches those 2 copper coins many times over. Thanks all. One love.

raoulduke2.0 said:
I like that phrasing. Sitting on the sidelines. I feel that I've done a lot of that. I only wish there was a way to thank all of the people that made my current grow possible. The reality is I have never met them and they gave advice willingly and passionately to a complete stranger, and all I had to do was convey that I had an interest and that I wanted to learn. The people in this community are the tits. So I'll keep sitting on the sidelines ( because that is the best way to learn IMO) but it's good to know that if I put in my two cents this community matches those 2 copper coins many times over. Thanks all. One love.

good post mate,looking round there are plenty of people in the know and SOME of the advice given is realy, realy, good what ive read and some good stuff ive seen too,im glad ive got onto this forum to be fair and im sure in time i will put some good input here too!!!.trial and error theres the 1st i think,what works for one dont always work for another!!.

Latest posts

Back