Your Animals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dog is being lazy.
16785547895003483888508243745232.jpg

Watch the pup, Kevinn, when you see him sniffing around and starting to stoop, pick him up and get him outside and you’ll have him trained within a week… once they know the rules life is easy Peezy

My puppy only had two accidents in the house. Both our fault for slipping up keeping up with things. Mr Subbie found one with his foot and my son stepped in the other with his new shoes. We tied a bell to the door. She learned really quick to use it and it got our attention really quick. Had to remove the bell for abuse going in and out. She has learned to speak now to go outside but abuses that too.
8364D668-8F96-4C66-A83F-A5FFF294766C.jpeg

If it is, you're in for a treat. Jack Russel terrier dogs are some fearless little critters. A guy I worked around for years had three, and he'd rent himself out for attic racoon removal. He's stuff the dogs up through the access hole, climb up, and set with his legs over the edge. The dogs would harass the coon so bad, it would run straight for him, at which time he'd pop it in the head with a claw hammer. Quick $100 for him and the dogs got the meat after he'd cleaned and cooked it. He'd sell the pelts, too.

Moved this post and the next one over here just in case your dog gets into the shrooms on the next page.

Well yesterday and last night was not fun. My fking dog got ahold of some mushrooms that were growing in my backyard and was tripping his ass off. Fking scared the hell out of me and the Wife. Had to force water down his throat. Gave him some bread and a little banana and he started doing better. The first time he threw up I knew what he had done by looking at it. Crazy mother fker will eat anything.
He was so fked up and very jumpy at the least little sound. Have to wonder what kind of mushrooms those were. They were little brown ones.
Just checked on him and he seems okay.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back