your Bowl...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMachine90

Smokin' Good ; )
Reaction score
nothing is better than smoking some good nug or whatever kind of bud your smoking in their own bowl. I recently had a confrontation with some cops in my dorm a month or so back where my roomate ratted me out about having weed in my room(apartment style dorm so actually was my "own" bedroom) well longstory short they search my dorm and get everything.. bowl, bong, 1/2 ounce, and my scale(college town andd you can get ripped off, great thing to have) and really the only thing if i could of asked to get back would be the bowl, anyone else feel real close with there piece? Ive recently gotten a new one but still not the same, the one taken was my very first bowl and have had it for 2 years before it was taken... feel free to post some pics up of your guys pieces and thanks for listtening to my rant haha

*GM*

P.S. heres a pic of my new one!

1202081513.jpg

bowls are w.e. they get me super stoned but not my style feels like im trying to smoke crack or i get ash in my mouth almost every time lol

I break my bongs all the time. Everytime I either roll up a joint and say oh well, or I run out to the smoke shop and buy a new one.

jdmnismo300 said:
bowls are w.e. they get me super stoned but not my style feels like im trying to smoke crack or i get ash in my mouth almost every time lol
I buy these pipe buddies...er, whatever they're called. It's like a prophylactic for your glass piece. Before you slide it on to your mouthpiece (hahaha, hehe), you place a screen on the inside opening and the screen buddy holds it in place. No fuss no muss and especially no ASH in the mouth.

I always use a screen, don't care if my friends laugh at me or not. Hope you kicked whatever roomie ratted you out to the curb.... What a jerk.

I had a roomie in college who was anit-marijuana, he'd just hang out in his room while everyone partied, he eventually came out of his shell and drank with us and on a couple occasions smoked up with us. Some people just think weed is as bad as any other drug, because it's illegal. It's just the way some people are, they don't see it as anything but wrong, even if it is beneficial.

If alcohol were illegel, people wouldn't accept it, and it's actually bad for you.
Pot is illegal, and it's pro's outweigh the cons, yet the fact of marijuana being illegal makes people immediatley think porrly of anyone asscociated with it.

i love my volcano,but being i'm smoking mostly by myself,this is my weapon of choice.

This is a pipe that a friend of mine made for me from an antler.

Pipes 007 (2).jpg

A buddy of mine got a penis shaped bubbler for a gag birthday gift. Sad part it is it was the only bong-ish thing he had. Let's just say it provided the most awkward, yet strangely arousing tokes of my life...lol :p

Latest posts

Back