YOUR Favourites?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpygrowers

...happy days...
Reaction score
My favourite looking strain is Chronic
My favourite smoking strain is Northern Lights
My favourite strain to grow is Euforia

Now I wana know your favourites and if there is any strains you recommend.

I like silver haze,og kush, grandaddy purple. There is this strain in my area they call champange that is good but i never heard of it before. But really I like them all.

yimmy capone said:
I like silver haze,og kush, grandaddy purple. There is this strain in my area they call champange that is good but i never heard of it before. But really I like them all.

Looking at the strains you like, I would say you come from Cali. Am I right? lol

Aight cool, so would you recommend growing those strains mate? OG Kush sounds good, I've been reading up on it. I've got some Euforia on the go at the moment, their stinking already and their only 1 week into 12/12.

:eek: This is a thread I am very interested in. I want to know which strain has what high. I know nothing about all these new strains. Right now I am on my 1st indoor grow( good bag seed). After this is done I want to grow some of these Potent Strains you guys are growing. I have always grown outside. Old school, and yes Bag Weed.:holysheep: But I am an old dawg that doesn't mind learning new tricks.I will be paying close attention. I just grow for me and my wife(22 yrs). So im pulling up a chair and lighting up a bowl.:bong:

M-39, Freezeland, ak47, Black Russian, Pink Freeze, Dutch Treat....and dats about all that I'm dang sure will grow this far north.

ive found white widow,white rhino,skywalker are some damn fine weed to grow and really knock ya head off but im pulling up a chair also keen to see what others are into

Of the plants I grew this year, I have to say....
Best over all would be the Grandaddy Purps. The yeild was low but that was because they spent more time vedgin' indoors than they should have. The High is excellent, very good for night token. The Purps I grew is best for day time, the yeild was good on the clones put out in mid June. Both were easy to grow.
But my fave smoke I have grown yet is still the Amethyst from last year. Liked it so well, crossed it with northernLights and the results were not as I would have hoped on the High being near the same as the Amethyst.

grumpygrowers said:

Best looking was my pure landrace red hair skunk.
Favorite Smoking is Cali-O {trade with a provider I know}
Favorite strain to grow was Jack Frost.

I'd most definately reccomend growing red hair super skunk as well as Nirvana's SnowWhite (low yielder but connaseur budskies). Take Care, friends.

My Top 3 right would have to be Northern Lights and Snow White from Nirvaan seeds. Also Hollands Hope from Dutch Passion

Jack Herer and local outdoor called "Wheel Chair". Same guy has been groing it since the 80's. You will never find a seed in his bag because he picks them all out so to perserve his strain.

grumpygrowers said:

My favorite looking strain is Arjan's haze #3.
My favorite smoking strain is Aurora Indica.
My favorite growing strain is Arjan's haze #3.

Aurora indica is a good night time smoke, I smoke it all day at work though.
Speed queen is good up, giggles smoke.
Arjan's haze #3 has a nice flavor with a nice strong high.

Latest posts

Back