Your first smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nikimadritista said:
My first smoke was a rip-Off...
Not sure if what I smoked was weed at all... :rofl:
Some Russian kid sold us his grandma's tea i guess...
We didn't even have rolling papers in communist Bulgaria.. Had to empty cigarette tubes and fill them up with weed...
Than replace the filter with a roach...

ruderalis

Was about 16 or so...

Me and a couple buddies also smoking for the first time were smoking out of a sample alcohol bottle converted to a pipe. We were in my shed, no lights or anything except for a candle, we cleared out a small area so we can stand in.
So we're smoking, and getting extremely high in the process. None of us could stop laughing. I accidentally blew into the pipe and a bunch of smoke came out of the bowl and I imagined it being smoke from a train chimney stack, had me laughing all the harder.
After an hour of laughing and almost pissing ourselves, we go inside where we meet my sober sister, asking if we've had anything to smoke or drink. We all try to keep our cool and keep our faces straight, but after 3 seconds of silence, we all brake out into big grins and start laughing again.

We chill out in my house for a bit, doing random stuff... I wander outside and into the streets. I walk down the street for about 10 minutes and I see this band packing all their stuff into their van, like drums, guitars etc. and so I turn around immediately and head back to the house. On my way up the driveway, I notice my neighbours basement light is on... so I hop the fence to see what's going on in there. I see my neighbour playing a gameboy on his couch and I watch him for oh... 2 minutes. If somebody saw me, man they would definately think I was a creeper! Haha.

I then head inside to lay down and try to get to sleep. I was having feelings and sensations and memories from when I was a wee child when I was laying down. It was very very interesting. Next morning I wake up with a smile on my face saying to myself that marijuana is definately awsome!

1st time I smoked weed I was 12yrs old down on the RxR tracks with 2 of my buddies. We had a clubhouse built down there, and one day I asked my buds if they would like for me to bring some weed along for us to smoke. They were both like yeah what ever you don't have any weed to smoke, do you? So I told them to hold on and ran home(took some of parents stash), then return a few mins later and said lets roll. So we head to the clubhouse and the 3 of us sit down I break out some weed and a small wooden pipe, pack the bowl and took my 1st ever hit of MJ. Then passed it to my bud he hits it and darn near cough a lung out..lol.. so my 2nd buddies like I don't want any if it makes you cough like that. But he took it anyways, after smoking 4 or 5 bowls worth I felt the buzz coming on, my 2 friends were stoned to the bone could'nt even get up off the ground. So I wondered off into the woods and for about 4 hours I just sat in there watching all the animals and birds doing their thing. Had to be the best buzz I have ever had as far as being peaceful and just enjoying nature. When I got back to the club house my buddies were gone so I just sat there and smoked another bowl by myself and then walked home...take care..

I was 12 and for some reason I was walking down the street and like diagonal from my parents house was a friends house who was like maybe 15 or 16 at the time. They were fussing around in the garage so I stopped by and as it turns out I was forever a better person for doing so. They had a blunt all rolled up and were looking for a lighter which I happened to have :). I remember coughing up a lung everytime I hit it. I wanted to show them I was "cool" so I smoked the whole shebang with them. I remember it being thw dead of winter and one of them was wearing a snowsuit, some one of the guys said he looked like a burritto. From then on it makes packes bowls and happy people.

Notice how none of these stories include someone dying from overdose, getting into a lethal car accident, killing someone, going insane, raping an old lady, or sent someone down a path of social destruction?
Wish the lawmakers of the world could see and share in these stories, make them realize how everyday people view marijuana, how it is not some evil scourge on society.
Thanks for the stories all, they are hilarious.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
Notice how none of these stories include someone dying from overdose, getting into a lethal car accident, killing someone, going insane, raping an old lady, or sent someone down a path of social destruction?
Wish the lawmakers of the world could see and share in these stories, make them realize how everyday people view marijuana, how it is not some evil scourge on society.
Thanks for the stories all, they are hilarious.
I just remembered..... After I left my buddies house, I raped an old lady.

Shockeclipse said:
I just remembered..... After I left my buddies house, I raped an old lady.

Just how old are we talking...........?

17...hash....felt like i was super glued to the chair...couldnt move...but then again...didnt really want to...lol.... I remember i was sitting by the river just watching the water flow past...even to this day that is one of my favorite things to do if i just want to relax, must have had a lasting effect :) Not sure if that counts as my first weed but what a good way to start :)

:rofl: some of them stories really cracked me up lol.
Gota be honest though i carn't seem to remember mine, i was about 14, must of been good though cos i'm still at it now lol :smoke1:

Kinda jealous that i carn't remember now lol :48:

16. got an 1/8 that was all one bud! wish i could get that all the time now! anyways, me and a buddy drove around to find a place to smoke it. he said he'd smoked once before. we made a steam roller out of a toilet paper roll and some foil. so we ended up smoking around 4-5 bowls from coughing and blowing the MJ out the pipe, lol. so we left, and i was driving (yea, young and stupid--be responsible, you shouldn't smoke and drive!!) my hands and feet felt like big balloons!! it seriously made me feel like a cartoon character. craziness

When I was 16 I found out my best friend smoked pot and I kinda looked down on him for it but after laying awake one night thinking about it I talked myself into trying it. So the next day I told him I wanted to do it and he nearly **** himself from excitement. We got an eighth of this good seedless red haired bud for 20 bucks and made a pipe out of pipefittings at homedepot and a thimble with holes poked in it for a bowl. We sat in this abandoned house and smoked a few bowls. At this time I didnt understand the concept of inhaling so I dont really think I got high at all, got the munchies a little bit but that might be from the smoke making my throat hurt. anyways a few times later I was at a different friends place and he had white rhino and had me hit it from a bong, took three good rips from the bong and sat down and had a few revelations. first off I finally understood inhaling, 3 HITS WAS 2 TOO MANY, and that the banana chair that I was sitting in was very comfy and that I was going to be spending a few hours on it cause everything was spinning wayyy to much.

Ever since i was born, i was babysitted by a very nice woman up the street from our house who I think of as a second mother. She had kids a son and daughter. so her son, was 3 years older than me but my best friend and role model for my entire life. So when i was 12, i went over to his house like i usually did but this time we were up in his room, and he casually says im going to smoke this L. i was like holy cow thats a big joint. i hardly knew anything about drugs at all. So he started smoking it and I got that scared feeling you know cause i never thought id be doing drugs this time i went to his house. He said its alright or whatever and taught me to inhale properly.
So i took a few toots on the jay, within the first few got inhaling down properly. Smoke the whole L jay seemed like it burned for hours, at the end i was just so blitzed I laid back on his bed and just laughed. It had felt like i was missing something huge and right when i felt the effects of that joint, i was sold. Everything just came together. I was 12, he was about 15. He didnt have his liscence yet but still we got in his parents car and took a nice drive, then he dropped me off at home. From that day on me and marijuana were like Bert and Eernie, dumb and dumber, mario and luigi.
I told myself right then at age 12, that i would never let a girl or any person come between me and my love for pot. Ive lost a few girlfriends since then that just cant except and deal with the fact that i smoke my bong more often in a day than most people blink. And im okay with that.

Well it all started at the age of 13. It was my birth day an my sis had took me out to a party. (she is 7 years older) well at the time i should add she was dating this guy from hawaii. well the guy was getting stuff shipped in from the island's, an my sis an him said it time for u to get high. so i said OK i had wanted to try it. so we go to the "smoker room" an he pulls out a 4 footer!!!
so they explaned how to hit it, i pretty much had a good idea how 2. so he lights it for me, an i fill that damn chamber up a little more than half an he pulls the bowl an i exhale as i was told 2, an suck down the who hit...at first i did not hit me, 3 sec later my lungs felt as they where about to exploed an i blow out this huge cloud of smoke (wich i gotta pic of thanks sis!!!) coughing my brains out!! from then on out i was hooked, an my sis boyfriend was the ****, i had a OZ of chronic every week from him FREE! i did not buy a bag of pot till she broke up with him an i was 19 when i bought my first bag. did not even know the diffrince between swag an chronic. i just thought my weed was just way better than my friends weed lol. did not know a price diffrince, or what have u. just knew it was weed. so as u can gess, i was very spoiled!!! sucks now cuz i gotta buy, or well do i? lol

thedonofchronic said:
I told myself right then at age 12, that i would never let a girl or any person come between me and my love for pot. Ive lost a few girlfriends since then that just cant except and deal with the fact that i smoke my bong more often in a day than most people blink. And im okay with that.

Cuz she be the only one fit for a playa, she got the green eyes an the pretty red hair....
i love to lay her down so sofly in my swisher act like a freak an let all my nigg's hit ya...i got her pic's all a cross my wall, momma caught us kissing wanna call the laws, my family thinks she nothing but trouble, they can she how she helps me thew the strugul

thats word for sure!!!!

Latest posts

Back