yoyoyo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8mob

Reaction score
wat it do i here who out there is a real grower not a fraud. i need ppl who do this for real not the ppl who go their friend doin this i need someone who is real not a faker to answer some ?'s for me

Not me... I'm a fraud. I fake it real good and I've read a lot about it, though :hubba:. Patience - I think there are a few real growers here. They'll be along shortly :). Good luck!

str8mob said:
wat it do i here who out there is a real grower not a fraud. i need ppl who do this for real not the ppl who go their friend doin this i need someone who is real not a faker to answer some ?'s for me

??

hahhah welcome to MP bud....

We are all frauds in here :p

welcome..........in the words of good old Shultz..........."I know nuzzing!"

damn LF coming with a faulty towers reference... that brings me back

welcome STRAIGHT MOBBINNNNN... i'm not a real grower either but one day i will be :D just like you if you stick around...

peace

Oh yeah- I'm a fraud-The biggest fraud you'll ever see. I might as well be one of those guys sitting drinking beer (The beer you bought for me cause I'm short) with you and telling you all about cutting off all the fan leaves, putting up aluminum foil, Using a black light to grow, boiling the roots to drive all the THC up to the top, and also that THC is all there is and nothing else, blah blah blah, and yeah I got 5 pounds per plant and made a killing-Thats why you're buying me beer-lmao.....

Kiddin ya.
You've probably heard from some frauds already...
Of course there's real growers here.
And those real Growers have created alot of literature for guys like you who want the real thing and not a bunch of mularky.
Check out the stickied threads, grow journals and tons of other stuff here.
And if you still need answers-just ask-someone will answer.
Keep it Green!!

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

:)
Gb

Hey mang, I'm no fraud! And I'd like to help you, but I'm just too darn lazy. See what it says under my name? World champion brother, world champion.:cool:

GeezerBudd said:
... boiling the roots to drive all the THC up to the top...

:)
Gb

Brilliant! Ima try this! I love this place :)

Here's a tip you guys might not know - my buddy told me if you put the plant in a can of grape soda after you chop, it will suck up all the grape soda, thereby flavoring the resin gland thingies - the tricycles or something.

Another golden nugget of info.

Please tell me should i just sit the pot of dirt directly on my stove, or
should i rinse all the dirt off the roots and put them in a boiling pot of water.

I'm such a fraud I use Fox Farm's Happy Fraud to fraudulently grow in. The only thing my plants stretch is the truth.

Excuse me--gotta go smoke some fake bud so I can get a nice phony buzz going.

chuckdee123 said:
damn LF coming with a faulty towers reference... that brings me back

welcome STRAIGHT MOBBINNNNN... i'm not a real grower either but one day i will be :D just like you if you stick around...

peace

Nope........Hogans Hero's

“These corporate bag munchers owe me $630 for my DANG FLEX ACCOUNT.”---Archer

I thought i grew a plant once.........then the grow bulb melted the plastic:holysheep: :D Welcome to MP! We have growers here and we have GROWERS here! So if your serious then u be at home!

Latest posts

Back