Yup another newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old1stTimer

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Michigan noob here, I want to say thnx for being here and thnx to any help from the pros:cool: This is my first grow and want to share it with everyone so check it out and tell me what you think?:rolleyes: its all unknown bag seed. Just transplanted these plants. I had one of them in 5 gal fabric pot but when I popped another bean I thought I would go with two 1 gal fabric pots. Seedling came up strong and I am feeding bigger plant with FF Grow Big. Older plant is 3 weeks and younger plant is is one week. Thoughts? 20200212_144548.jpg 20200212_144605.jpg 20200209_180536.jpg 20200209_180546.jpg

Welcome O1T!
Glad you found us!
Your looking real good with your 1st. grow!
1st thing to remember is don't Over water. Almost ALL new growers do. My method of telling when to water is don't water till they are dry 2 knuckles deep when you poke your finger in the dirt.
2nd thing is Follow the directions on your nutes. Don't modify nutes till you have experience.
I also am using the Fox Farm trio.
I Do add a little fulvic acid, a little cal/mag and a little EM-1 and a spoon of molasses with my feeding schedule.
3rd is light. I like LED's and get good results with them.
There's some great budget lights available now. Don't skimp on light.
My 3gal. pots need watering every other day now that my girlz are getting bigger but I only feed every Other watering.
Again....Welcome to M.P.!
If you have any questions just ask. There's lots of good experienced growers here more than willing to help.

Thank u much thegloman, I am known to ask a lot of questions when I need too. Im using giixer 1000w led in 32x32x63 tent. Hope its enough for 2 plants. I will get some molasses and cal-mag. I feed less than recommended cause too worried about too much nutes and burn.
Thnx

Welcome aboard O1T...that light should serve you for a while...most led lights that list a watt value are talking about equivalent watts to one of the old school type lights...your light if like most 1000watt leds are talking about equivalent watts...like “this led produces the same light as a 1000 watt hid” or some such...
Another thing to consider is planting your beans in smaller pots and transplanting as they grow...it seems they don’t necessarily like too much room...most start with a solo cup kinda thing...
Your growing weed so yay!!!

Thanks for the tips 2RE, I bought the solo cups for future seed starters after I had started these 2 seeds but I will use them next time

Latest posts

Back