Hi everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did i miss the party rosey ?

I think so bro, sorry :( glad to see you here though! ;) think I missed Dank though..we're having a Scrabblethon with mama tomorrow to celebrate with her. We can never leave before playing ;)

what? why? sorry I haven't been around, everyone is still happy to see me and want to hang out and chill. lol you still around? oh wait..there you are!
It was cause I had mentioned that I should have posted it in the grow journal section, but didn't see it till after the fact and a mod just moved it over for me..

I didn't even have to ask.. This place is awesome...

It was cause I had mentioned that I should have posted it in the grow journal section, but didn't see it till after the fact and a mod just moved it over for me..

I didn't even have to ask.. This place is awesome...

Yeah everyone seems super nice here :D I'm happy with it...catch ya later this eve bro. Hoping to see my youngest today for mommy's day :) later

Hadn't got started yet mama had lunch and is taking a nap now. What's up everyone..hope all the moms out there have a great Mothers day :)

I'm at the gas station on the way to go fishing. Lol

Just what men are supposed to do LOL
haha, I'm back all showered up and chilling on the couch.. Had a great day, it was just really humid.. Like 51%..

Was hard finding a spot to fish in today since everywhere I went was packed full of fisherman. My fiancee joined me, she loves to just play with the fishing lures and such..

Didn't have any luck today, but will be going back out tomorrow and hopefully I can get some catfish and some bass.. I was going to fish for crappie today, but I just decided against it and fished for the other.. Stubborn fish wouldn't take my bait. :laugh:

haha, I'm back all showered up and chilling on the couch.. Had a great day, it was just really humid.. Like 51%..

Was hard finding a spot to fish in today since everywhere I went was packed full of fisherman. My fiancee joined me, she loves to just play with the fishing lures and such..

Didn't have any luck today, but will be going back out tomorrow and hopefully I can get some catfish and some bass.. I was going to fish for crappie today, but I just decided against it and fished for the other.. Stubborn fish wouldn't take my bait. :laugh:

You got to sing a lullaby and they'll jump right on the hook ;)

I love fishing , went deep sea once and caught white snapper, rock fish and a couple others. It was fun once I got done puking..lol :banana:

You got to sing a lullaby and they'll jump right on the hook ;)

I love fishing , went deep sea once and caught white snapper, rock fish and a couple others. It was fun once I got done puking..lol :banana:
If I didn't have other responsibilities I would buy a boat, but yea.. cant do that yet.

If I didn't have other responsibilities I would buy a boat, but yea.. cant do that yet.

Oh I didn't have a boat... It was just a one afternoon charter trip, nothing extravagant. Think we paid $75 for it but that was back in the late 90's.

Oh I didn't have a boat... It was just a one afternoon charter trip, nothing extravagant. Think we paid $75 for it but that was back in the late 90's.
Yea, I was just saying I want a boat. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back