On a Quest for C99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, THG, except for the one that didn't make it. Hope they grow out into some nice c99 for ya.

The Hemp Goddess, How are your c99 plants doing? I would love to see them, and hear a report on how Kingdom's seeds are. :hubba:

Thanks
HazeMe

Goddess you were lucky you got those Kingdom C99 beans, I contacted the Hemp Depot and they told me that they would not be getting any more of there C99. I like to get as many different C99's I can and was hoping to acquire some of those!

Phatpharmer

phatpharmer, I don't know if you already have Joey Weed's c99, but HD told me they were getting more in about 2 months.

umbra said:
i was able to get some F1 C99. already have some C99 hybrids. I just have no idea when I'm going to have a chance to run them.

hey umbra....can yhou shoot me a PM when ya do? would like to compare the F3's I got to the F1 of yours. if you don't mind. Thanks :48:

not a true F1 I'm afraid, here is Mosca Negra description:

I have been getting this question about the F1 seeds. Well, the F1 designation does not really apply here since the C99 lines were developed with different environmental pressures on each C99 line by two different breeders both with different goals when breeding. Since C99 came from Jack Herer, which is itself a poly hybrid, separate lines from the same source can end up very differently even though they are from the same genetic family.

My lines were developed from distinctly different C99 F4 and F5 lines. I brought these two different phenos of the C99 lines to improve on the strain and to avoid the breeding depression that was becoming prevalent in the lines.

The use of the F1 term is one that may not be perfect, but makes sense and is an easy to understand term to use,when one looks at the parents used in the breeding of my seeds.

I will still pm you when I run them.

Nice Umbra, I won the Mosca Negra C99 BX-1 I can't wait to run these babies!:hubba: If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for the f1's? I got the C99Bx-1 for $76US not bad most went for 100 or over!

Phatpharmer

i was lucky to get headc99xa11 and have only had two males from 2 seeds but have 10 more also got rez chem99 and killerchem so they are next not pure cindy but its going to keep me happy

Latest posts

Back