On a Quest for C99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well couldnt find the site i was talking about but..subcool just released today...Dairy Queen it is cheese crossed with c99 hope this helps looks VERY interesting lotta grow journals with it to read))

good day:eek:

hXXp://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/canadian/C99.htm

hXXp://www.hempdepot.ca/other/aprices.html

Worldwide shipping.

I have never used this company before so have no idea what kind of rep they have.

:peace:

I dont know much about this breeder. But Spice Brothers make C99, and Lieu Hanh 99 (Lieu Hanh x C99).
I read somewhere that all their strains might be F2s. But I cant find any place that actually list them as F2 like they do with the Apollo strains they make. So I dont know if its just the Apollos or all their "Legacy" type beans.

canadianhempco.com carries their strains and has them in stock. Few other places too, but most were out of stock at the moment.

subcool/tga is having a 420 sale and have dairy queen and space queen on sale 20us off all seed sales10 bean pack listed between 4/18-4/20:eek:

good day

so.................
made any purchases yet?
check my breedbay account today and my deep purple is in the mail !YES! i cant wait to get them but im not growing them till i get my hps system

I am not familiar with the strain. What is so nice / how is it like this C99 strain? It seems so many people here have smoked so many nice strains of good genetics here - do so many people here order (and receive) so many nice strains of marijuana / cannabis? ...wow, nice.

I saw some F6 for sale somewhere. A friend of mine grew it out and he said it was very close to the real deal. I'll find you a link:).

Well I went on the Hemp Depot site today and noticed a couple new things I didn't see before first I've been looking for C99xApollo11 for awhile now and Hemp Depot was always out of stock now on there site it says its "coming soon" so I can't wait until its finally in. I've got a friend that grows this and its the BomB I even prefer the C99xApollo11 over my origanal C99 from the Brothers Grimm! So if anyone is looking for the C99 I'd think about this strain forsure!

I also notice another Breeder selling C99 seeds on Hemp Depot site they are called Cad/ North American I read the breeder info and the Breeder goes by Rev and is the Culivation editor of Skunk Magazine he says that all his stock is organically cultivated and the stock is from The Brothers Grimm an F4 so this sounds pretty good as well but I have no Exprience with this breeder but if your looking for a C99 this might be a good option as well! Like I said earlier can't wait for the c99xapollo11 its just awesome smoke!:hubba: Hopefully its sooner than later as I have no patience.LOL

Phatpharmer:hubba:

Well I emailed Hemp Depot and asked a few questions and they got back to me in less than 5 hours! I asked when the C99xapollo11 will be in they said 1-2 weeks at the latest which is awesome, I also aksed if they are getting anymore C99 from Joey Weed in they said yes but not until later this year so they will have it just alittle patience is needed. The final question I asked was if they had any opions or feedback on C99 from North American Kingdom they were very honest and said they had some great feedback on mjp but was deleted as there a competitor, other than that they have not recieved any direct feedback as they said they have only carried the stock for a short period of time but they say they should start hereing things about it in a couple months!

I'm foresure ordering the C99xApollo11 when it comes in and I can't say enough about the fast response from the Depot and I haven't even spent any money there yet, I'm very impressed and have a very good feeling about ordering from this company I'll let you peeps no the out come when I order!

Phatpharmer

Thanks for the info. I have been checking Hemp Depot periodically. I'll check back again. I have grown both Joey Weed's C99 and Apollo 11. I always thought the cross looked interesting. It will now go on my "Buy" list. Is this the Joey Weed seeds? I think I will try Kingdom's C99.

I have decided to put in an order with Hemp Depot for 10 of Joey Weed's Blueberry x C99 and 20 of Can/N.Amer's Kingdom C99. When the C99/Apollo11 are available, I will order 10 of those. So many strains, so little room...

Hey, I just realized this is my 3000th post!

Those C99 I sent to you have some dank phenos... I think they were F5 I can check though.. I got them from Mosca Negra.. He's a member here and over at ic..
Heres the reply I got from him. I'm not sure if they have them for sale or what anymore but IC Mag is where they were for sale:).

I am all for trying new strains (so many nice strains out there), but I hope that those who order lots of strains do breed some seeds for each strain so that they are not ordering the same strains at avg. price of 50-150 USD /package of 10 seeds. Ain't nothing like having lots of seeds to enjoying future plants and future generations in abundance (no longer at payment of cash and risk of import/order) - and not having to pay money for that strain again. Yes, pay money for other good strains that are worth the risk in ordering, but why pay money for those strains I have already ordered???????

Hey THG, found another site with just regular c99: canadianhempco.com, c99 is under the spice bros seeds.

Well, on Fri, I sent in an order for 10 of Joey Weed's C99 x Apollo 11 ($57) and 20 of Kingdom's C99 ($70). I'll probably germ some of each when I get them. So we'll see how Kingdom's C99s are. They are quite a bit cheaper than Spice Bros...

THG,

I'm just curious whether or not you have received your seeds yet? Will you keep me updated on when you get them and how things go? I want to know about the Kingdoms C99. I'm looking for the real deal C99 and Kingdoms looks like its as close as you can get.

Thanks,

HazeMe

I've been trying for a year now to get a place to start germination endeavors, and my main focus is c99, today i got an e-mail from hemp depot:

Hey Blue,
Well you just missed it.
We had 2500 seeds of the C99 from Kingdom seeds, going for $70 usd
for 20 seeds. I was hoping they would have lasted until Joey Weed's
C99 came back in stock, but that wont be until later this year.

Keep an eye on our web site, we never know what will come up.
Peace,
Brad

so another year for me, till then tribal vision.
hope this helps

blue

Latest posts

Back