seeds how to find femmie seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
I do have bank of seeds.. but not for sale sorry...

anyway but I do have a question.. Hope out there whoever know how and tell me I'm waiting to learn something new about seeds and do it right away

how can ya tell which seeds is female and which seeds is male, I did learn about Hermine (he/she) seeds/sac it cause by light leak by 12/12 night period flowering/stress time.. so if you all do not want she/he plants then do not peek when the night period is running.. I Hope that will help yall reading the waring about he/she plants.. please let me know about ID the seeds so i can separate all seeds at once, save the bills and time for all. again thank you all

Seeds have no sex, marijuana plant only differentiates into male and female plants by roughly the 4th internode of vegetative growth.

thank you for the understanding answer you given, that complete my head really good and all that.. thank you.

well well..... here the pic ..... hey dont agrue with me:ignore:

let seed walk the talk....

see it for real... anyone in? I just start germ after selected the seeds by this direction, and I just threw it in cup of fresh water.. what I selected..suppose to be females, so I threw what postives as males to trash..
if I find its wrong, I will say its a myth.. okay?:hubba:

:holysheep:

p_00129.jpg

post-2-1133893474.jpg

I'd love to see how this turns out. I've heard people say that they could tell before, but as of yet no one has ever demonstrated the technique.

i've seen that before but i wouldn't trust it, but i'll watch you try. keep us posted.

oh i would have waited to see the proof before tossin my seeds in the trash. better did them out before its to late. you'll be glad you did later. jmo

if anyone want to throw the bagseeds, please throw to me Ill catch it..

execpt any of hermies alright? yes I will keep post, right now its still in the water/glass cup for overnight, oh well.. I ll go ahead put it in the papertowel/tupperware to speed it up... if speeds works with the female gene's side, then wonderfully!!

sorry If I had to post this late... somehow mp.com was down for some reason or hacked in, I'm not sure maybe some mods don't want me post this heh..
IDK anyway

I decide to do this one by one, to show yall newbies a nice pretty way to germinate the seeds, this is my personal favorite way to do it, very gently

here a tupperware I uses... paper towels if you have 3 ply layers of paper towels thats perfect..

let the water in kitchen running for 10 secs. before you let the paper towel soaked under the faucet w/running water.. then drain paper towels completely and dewrinkle it out easy and gentle, dont tear the layers of paper towels, lay it on the bottom of plastic top lid.. use half of the paper towels cuz u do need it for covering the seeds later..
use the real deal of spoon, collect all seeds in one place by the spoon, transfer all seeds in spoon to the paper towel, very gently let seeds go to the paper towels

p_00162.jpg

p_00160.jpg

p_00161.jpg

now, use the spoon, to evenly move the seeds really easy and very gently, these seeds is women, soo..be easy make a female circle right here bring the female aura in these spots.. be sure seeds has their own rooms , then soak the remain of paper towel one more time.. drain it very well.. dewrinkle it nicely.. cover it one a time to the seeds.. then roll all the ends down to the lid,

p_00163.jpg

p_00165.jpg

p_00164.jpg

papabeach1 said:
now, use the spoon, to evenly move the seeds really easy and very gently, these seeds is women, soo..be easy make a female circle right here bring the female aura in these spots.. be sure seeds has their own rooms , then soak the remain of paper towel one more time.. drain it very well.. dewrinkle it nicely.. cover it one a time to the seeds.. then roll all the ends down to the lid,

So have you guessed what ones you think will be female by using your chart?

Are you marking them in some way so you can see if your right latter?

rinise the bowl, be sure its transparent bowl..(see though) can get for 2.00 at dollar store.., then close it be sure it is locked, firm closed..

voila, you are done, now put up to the cabinet where dark area is.. no bugs please..

now, I'm more than sure it will spout out within 3 days, very postive.... happen all the time to me..

I will post more when it spout out,

see how careful I am with these "female seeds" came from my bagseeds..:rolleyes:

p_00166.jpg

Growdude said:
So have you guessed what ones you think will be female by using your chart?

Are you marking them in some way so you can see if your right latter?

I'm not germinate males... all of these seeds is suppose to be females as
I was very selective and picky after reading this direction..

I wanna see how it goes, if it works, then this rules!:hubba:

The only way you could do this test would be in premium conditions under various strains and other stuff im sure.. Iv seen the chart as well, but iv also read alot... Good luck

oh yes, these is different strains too I would expect every seeds is different strains cuz I has each strains in every cells in the fishing bait plastic box..
so I did determine the sexes like the direction said. on every cells I picks.. the remains that tells me its males I did threw it away, (grin) I hope this work heh..

You are really so confident in this "method" that you are throwing your other... "male" seeds in the garbage?????? I love to experiment, as I find that is the bet way to learn, but throwing all of your eggs in one basket is not wise, especially when others are telling you that, that basket may have major structural flaws.

so massprod...

would you like for me to go ahead and get those other seeds in bag and individually every seeds I gets, and take close snapshots and show what I am seeing that is females? just like that in the direction?

or do you have any good suggestion I can do what you ask? for the better for these seeds?

All i am saying is that you are convinced that this "method" works, i have to admit, I don't really see any real validity in it... but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't continue with your experiment, that just means, you should always have a back up plan, so if things don't go exactly as you planned you just slide in to second, in this case it would just mean that if this doesn't work, then you are back at square 1.

IMO, other then reversing the sex, the only way to influence the sex is by influencing the enivronmental conditions in which the plant is grown in, this also includes stimulating and simulating critical plant hormones. IMO, a more viable experiment would be to try and germ your seeds in banana peels, as this would flood the germing seedling with ethylene, which is a feminizing hormone, not meaning it makes males female or females male, but it promotes female sexual caracteristics

If I'm not mistaken those charts are very old, much have been learned on the development of cannabis in the last 20 or so years...there used to be maps showing the earth was flat too...

205.GIF

Latest posts

Back