Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something happening here !-- What it is isn't exactly clear !--
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction !--

I remember those water fountains marked "White" --and "Colored" !-- Them days are over and I be dammed if they coming back and it appears I ain't alone ! --

Good night John Boy !-- Keef out !

I have two dog's 100lb pit and a 11lb mix breed,,,the pit guard's the house,,,, little dog run's the house,,,

Good morning peeps. DD you guys got some awesome little dogs too and yup Keef, somebody mistreats my dog they gonna feel my wrath. That last pic was Harley when he was 6 months old. Shih-tzu's have a habit of changing color as they age and these days he is all grey and black. Still a cutie though.

My last dog was a model. We did shoots for Hallmark, American Greetings and a few others.

This one was on an American Greetings Thanksgiving card. He was a pretty amazing dog. Lost him to cancer 4 years ago.

It's funny. He was an AKC champion obedience dog and, naturally, he was trained not to jump on the counters and eat food. This was a tough shot, in that, every time we would put him up on the counter to eat the pie, he KNEW he was doing something wrong. LOL

He was a great dog. When we traveled, I let him do the check-in. LOL

View attachment HackerAmGreet-3-small.jpg

Morning O.F.C. !-- I had some early morning errands to run !-- Time to get back to building the perfect buzz !
Hack-- Beautiful dog !-- My dogs don't do tricks !-- The littlest thinks his name is "No Jet" or "Jet No" !-- I'm lucky they let me live in the house its them !-- Little bastids !-- They hate a bath and don't dig in the yard cause they might get dirty !

D.D. going back to Austin this afternoon and she taking the last bottle of my pear brandywine so I got 7 or 8 cans of pears in heavy syrup -- Soon as I get this coconut wine froze down I start the pear !-- Still got 5 gallns of blueberry brewing too ! -- I gave up on peach !-- Don't know why but it always turns out nasty !

Good morning, wow Hackerman, i LOVE that picture... what a great card for thanksgiving.. how fun..Good boy. i know you still miss him. I still miss Henry.
That kinda made my morning. cute dogs.

You know i have been thinking about this social media experiment we are all doing here. It is amazing when we have one thing in common. One big thing or one small. it is expected we aren't all going to be the same except that A: we like pot. and B. we like pot. We are all different and that is ok. maybe.

As to what the O.F.C. is ? -- I don't know what it is ?-- Social experiment works for me !-- No matter what U call it -- Here we are ! --

It has become my go to place to socialize I'm sad to say. The guy who helps me with the building of my house had me over last night for some pickin and tellin of tales. Unfortunately, I guess the wuz expecting me to bring the weed. I woke up with bit of a hangover this morning. I don't do likker much anymore & now I remember why.

Hackerman, nice ears on that pooch

Glad you are here st nick. Yes, Keef, C. we grow dank.

I am liking the spinosad powder better than the liquid. pretty happy about that. woo hoo. killing thrip.
Have a good day you guys... it is a nice morning here. I need to go powder my plants more.

Hackerman, keep them coming, he looks browner in this pic. I want to kiss that face!

Hackerman, keep them coming, he looks browner in this pic. I want to kiss that face!

I imagine most of them have been Photoshopped to meet whatever color requirements the publisher wanted. He was in reality, more red like the first pic.

We did a children's book for S&S where he was a "working" dog and we dressed him as a plumber and a carpenter and a few other things....

View attachment HackerAmGreet-1a.jpg

View attachment HackerAmGreet-2_small.jpg

View attachment HackerAmGreet-4.jpg

Go Hack !-- What a beautiful and smart dog !-- I know U do miss him !-- My Itsy-Bitsy was with me 17 years !--I miss that old dog !

Rose so how did the cookies and the willow tree go ? -- The story U told of your mother taking that girl to the abortion clinic ? -- That was a noble thing !-- For transparency -- U know I was a surgical assistant for 20 years ?-- I've assisted with 1000 probably more !-- It's a medical decision between a patient and thier doctor It is not a political decision !--- Ultimately the woman's decision and no one else's !-- So if U have a problem with that ? -- Sorry to hear that !-- Don't affect me none what U think about a medical procedure !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back