Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Time to get up so we can get down !-- The Wake and Bake has begun !-- Purple Haze and waiting for my caps to kick in !-- We gonna get 'clipsed today ? -- I talked D.D. into waiting until this morning to go back to Austin !

I saw the Yard Dog in da house early this morning !-- I hope all is well Cuz !-- Take care of yourself and I hope we see U again soon !

jerry lewis raised millions and millions of dollars for sick children back when a million dollars meant something ,,,many years he did not even sleep during the telethon,,he would stay awake for 48 hours ,,I hope they keep the telethon going ,,those poor kids need that money,,i pray he finds peace,,,morning keef

What up Zig ? -- U bet that money is important and Jerry was an institution !-- My wife D.D. works with the tiniest of infants and I was a surgical Assisted for 20 years until I slipped on a wet spot and tried to bust the concrete floor with my face, shattered my face and screwed up my neck !-- Now I'm just a pot farmer !-
Good day to U !

Buddy Love. I really liked the old Jerry Lewis movies but then I liked Elvis's movies too:vap-Bong_smoker:.

We will get 90% of the eclipse where I'm at.

not sure of how much we will be able to see in fla,,,but I'm ready ,plenty of weed ,cool soda and two beach chairs ,,me and my buddy gonna site out on the front lawn and watch(with glasses) should start at about 1:15 and last for about 3 1/2 hours ,,,gonna try to get my dogs to wear the glasses too ,

Good morning OFC...keef beautiful buds my friend.. still in Ohio... leaving for the P.N.W. tomorrow morning..will be nice to be home....

Forgot about the eclipse best get out of the forest..

Just heard the strangest thing !-- This Doctor talking about people abusing marijuana !-- How would U even do such a thing ? -- Spank your plants ? --

Cane I bet U be glad to be home !

Maybe I'm just a party proper but the Eclipse really doesn't interest me any !

Yep I am ready to get home and get a grow going.
Been on the road for a month now..

Morning everyone. Cane I bet you are ready to head home. Looks good Keef.

I know that's right Cane !-I got some seed drying if U want ? - One these crosses I got great interest in is the BBSL on that White Indica ( that's Umbra's The White -x-Nepal Indica ) up there !- The BBSL didn't get to as many girls or as bad as I thought !-- I did get seed from Rose's Purple Haze and a few more plants !

Hey guys. Nothing shakin here. Still working on the grow. Holding a few cuts. Other than that nothing really to report.

Dog in da house !-- Been missing U Cuz glad to see ya !-- Things will cool off soon and U gonna fire bloom back up ?

Mornin ofc, guess we'll get some light deprivation for the outside girls this mornin. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back