Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I been caught !-- Not by the po-po and nothing to do with weed !-- Uncle Sam wasn't amused with my "Creative" book keeping !-- He want $10,000 !-- That's so funny !-- Ever body knows I ain't got ten grand !-- Shame I couldn't pay my taxes with weed but apparently that be against da law !-- If they found that one they may be an additional letter coming my way !--

Anybody know anything about those companies that'll negotiate a lower tax settlement ? -- I might end up owing our uncle up to --$25,000 !-- Maybe ? -- I'm just sit on it awhile !-- When they start making threats we'll do something !

You been deducting the electric bill again keef? I used to run a "Hobby Business" usually amounted to around 5k in deductions.

Nick I got operating expenses ! -- No seems I forgot to include EVRYTHING on the form !-- I liked the numbers my way much better than thiers !-- Bastids !

I guess I have to set up an Uncle Sam grow ?-- Make me pay my taxes with dirty money ? --Got to break the law to be legal ? -- Ain't that some sheet ?--- I ain't paying taxes on that money !--
Nick already showed me the way !-- Next year my Hobby business gonna lose about the same amount of money as the taxes I owe !--

She getting there Red Eyes !--

D.D. should be halfway back to Austin by now !-- -- So what kinda trouble ya'll gonna get me into while she gone ?-- I need to take my a** to the grow and see what up !-- I got a box to empty clean refill and reload in bloom !-- 10 gallons of nute water for the house plants and yard !-- Might also change out a box in veg !--
Top everybody off and let the rotation keep rolling !

Tropical Storm Harvey got my attention !-- I'll be on the right front quadrant and I'm 4 ft above sea level ? --
I guess we be seeing what it gonna do !-- The Gulf is hot !-- It could flare up fast !-- I done did my hurricanes !-- I don't have another Katrina in me !-- It get too close I'm be headed north !

Think I'm about to call it a night !-- I may take tommorrow off --I'm keeping up with the happening in Phenoix and I'm sure I would say something to offend somebody !-- Don't be in Phenoix without protective gear tommorrow !-- They's some pissed off people probably be there !-- ! -- Sounds like a good old fashioned 3 or 4 sided fur ball fight to me ! --- I don't like to bleed so I just keep up with it online !-- But just just to safe guard everybody tommorrow --Before I go to bed I'm say a prayer to the little white baby Jesus for they safety !

Later Alligator !

Thanks mrcane, it's been fun, my first outdoor grow!
Keef, didn't the govner ask Donny to stay home? Guess he didn't hear...

Just figured I'd pop in to say hello and show you guys how the nurse Larry is coming along The pink colours coming out of this girl is in credible thank you so much Rose

3c0461a9dd29e332c28b37a854c34b3a.jpg

de12c4b1e66be8f24a6182c2985f73a2.jpg

248484edc94219bf855d95806990e9f6.jpg

f632ca5e2d6f9a4d56824df15682528e.jpg

Wow, those are amazing... I'd have ta frame and display them...

Morning O.F.C. !-- O -dark -thirty at the beach !--

Go Bud !-- Where ya been ? -- I knew the Nurse would produce color !-- I just get a hint of pink !

Well we got a tropical storm coming this weekend !-- Maybe it'll just wash out the badlands and not push enough water to wipe me out ? --

Morning OFC at the airport wishing I had a joint:)

Morning Cane -Umbra !-- Cane U need to get back home and quit running around the country !-- Weed need to be grown !-- Umbra I don't know how Golden Ticket -x-BOC got all fruity but it is !

Keef I agree 100% I will get something started real soon..what to grow is the question?

Your neighbor holding that GDP-X-B.R for U Cane ? -- Took me about 50 seed to get one to germ she didn't have the purple like yours and then she hermied on me !--
I'm into these indica heavy hybrids they seem to like what I do so instead of "Muddy Sativas" as Rose calls some I guess I kinda like "Muddy Indicas" -- Take them a touch early to take out a little bit of the couch lock !-- Make good caps too !-- I want to move more and faster than I should !-- If I do I'll hurt myself so I use the caps too slow me down so I hurt myself less often !--

Wassuppp people! Nobody traveled to a different dimension yesterday did they? We only got most of an eclipse so nothing too crazy happened here. Hope everyone is having a great morning, join me in joe and a doob. Breakfast of champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back