Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a whole body dose !-- Chase down and fix anything wrong !-

I got pharming to do !-- Later !-

I know a lady that did that in idaho and didn't have to have knee replacement. They are doing them for arthritis too I think.

popping more beans, lol. Ok I like the searching. Bodhi's kali mist x big sur holy bud

my clone boy had a stack of balls on him this morning, i topped him and will put all clones under 18 hours. I have never revegged a boy.
Enjoy strain hunting Umbra, in your house.

I still have my cane. I use it sometimes when I'm losin' the battle. Mines got flames on the bottom like Dr. House. Might be a biker thing.

Nap Wake and Bake !-- Caps and a hot shower put me down !--
Hey Nick my neighbor got flame decals on his boat --I want to make the flames real !--
Umbra should we call U Hop-a-Long ?- Or what was that guy on Gun Smoke ?

I was checking the trichomes this morning when I found this guy. I didn't know where he came from on the plants so I took them(2) inside for a,closer look. I found and removed one but there have to be more. What do you think, should I cut it down and start drying. It's within a day or so of chopping anyway as I'm leaving town for a week real soon.

View attachment IMG_1408.jpg

View attachment IMG_8155.JPG

Looks like some kind of leaf cutter from the mouth parts !--RE they only got a few days let them finish !
At least it's not those unholy spidermites !

Mane I been getting the urge to set the pickle jar lab back up but I just don't have the seed !-- 50 at a shot uses a lot of seed !-- I would like a few more runs before I breed me a mess of feminized seed !-- Turn a normal 2n diploid pot seed into a 4n or tetraploid plant !-- U know there's got to be something wrong with me !-- I'm not gonna quit till it's a skill of mine ?-- UBC Chemo come from up there and I intend to see what else is there !--

I know ya'll probably don't do this either but I sex them small !-- On the right Ya got Squish -x- Oregon Lemon and the one on the left is the SR 91 !-- I have killed plants sexing them too small but most do fine !
Don't say it out loud or it might jinx it but I think they both girls !--

View attachment 20170822_135539.jpg

Cuz U need to start using heat on that foot now !-- Hot water soaks or a heating pad of some kind elevate it when U can too !-- The heat will help with the pain some but mostly it will increase blood flow to the foot and help get the swelling down and help it heal !-- There's lots of fluid and stuff in that foot --only blood flow can remove !

2RE, Those moths lay an egg in the cola and the worm eats his way out. Damn thing. I throw them on the concrete i hate those. THere isn't ususally a lot.. go thru and pic them out and the bad spots they left. just cut out the bad part now.

O.K. Keef no like these bugs !--

Been watching the storm spaghetti models and I ain't liking it much !

Rose, these guys were only about 1/4" long and very tiny. I picked them off with tweezers and fed them to the garbage disposal...I was reading about them and the advice was spraying with something or other but only if there are at least 15 days left before harvest. This article said they could cause bud rot with their secretions. I needed to chop these in the next day or so anyway because I am leaving town for a while. I decided to just chop'm today. So the deed is done. I chopped, trimmed and then opened them wherever I could to find more of the damn worms. I think I got'm pretty clean so they are hangin and dryin. Wish me luck

Good Luck RE !--

I listened to all I could handle !-- Really ? -- I better take my smart mouth to bed fore I say something !-- Cause I will !-- Have I mentioned that I am an opinionated old fart ?-- Well I'm take my opinion to bed now !--
No ? --- Nevermind I ain't saying nothing !--

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- Weed ain't gonna smoke itself !--

I do my best today not to mention the State of the Union !--or just go silent ? --

Morning OFC. LOL Keef, I figured if you had nothing to say last night, today wasn't going to be any better

What up Umbra ? -- U know I got stuff I want to say but I'm trying to not be a heathen !--Which is my nature !
Cuz while I was watching about Phenoix last night I was picking seed out the White Indica !-- Black Berry Snow Lotus got all up on that girl !-- Ain't nothing wrong with the White Indica but this sheet gonna rape your mind !-- I need to tear up bud and dig out seed today on some other girls !-- Hope they all aren't too seedy !

I know we habitually kill boys soon as we find them but I only had the one BBSL plant and it was male that I named Waldo !--- So I kept him and from the seed I'm getting I'm pretty sure Keef gonna find some fine BlackBerry Smoke up in them seed somewhere! -- I just gotta find it now !-- I might have to go thru a half dozen or more girls but it will be there !-- Do that to half dozen varieties then pick the best most potent blackberry among them to keep !-- Just like the Strawberry and Blueberry -- I want no mistake that this IS Blackberry !-- I'm sexing my first lemon now -- Squish -x- Oregon Lemon from Umbra !-- So if it's a male I'll keep him and let Herrman go ( my Wonderberry male ) !-- Hope I don't have to do what I did to get my BlackBerry ! -- but I can ! -- My BOC came out as a Cafe Mocha that's nice !-- I got a few more BOC seed and a few of Umbra's BOC crosses !-- I like Cafe Mocha but what if I got a Hershey bar in those seed ?-- This is the kinda stuff addicted me to growing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back