Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree that telling your neighbors whether to water or not is not kosher. I'd just be a neighbor, lol. That's what fences are for.

They are kids and the tree will fall on them or us... Probably them. I would have wanted someone to tell me. Oh well, i was holding back for some reason anyway. So Umbra and bud say no... that works. i will be submissive. LOL

That's what home owners insurance is for. You kind of can't get mad about something that hasn't happened yet.

I care about the tree. I am a tree hugger. did you buy my submissive thing?

Sure as hell shouldn't listen to me Rose !-- I'm not a good neighbor !-- D.D. she just call me "Trouble" !-- Everyone got me all wrong about my neighbor !-- I'm not burning him out or shooting the place up !

-- I dream of the day I can get him to bow up or raise a hand at that little old cripple crazy vet next door he took advantage of !-- So I can cut him up like a jigsaw puzzle !-- I got plenty experience cutting meat ! -- Don't hurt me a bit !

O.K. I got that out my system !-- I don't want to talk about fences !

Had me !-- I would already been out there at night chucking ice bombs over under the tree to melt overnight or something else to keep it alive if it meant anything to me while I figured out what I wanted to do !--

They may be young and just not know that a willow need lots of water and they break and die easy !
Or they might not care ?

Put 5 gallons of coconut wine in the freezer last night !-- Have it down to one gallon before night fall !-- Also started 5 gallons of pear wine !

I over heard the lady tell the realator that they bought the house cause they loved that tree. so i really don't think they know about willows being shallow rooted and not long lived. I will water the pine again.

Send them a greeting card or something !-- Rose's are red-- violets are blue -- If U don't water that willow it gonna be dead too !

Ya gotta keep it simple Rose !-- I was just chatting with D.D. about this storm !-- She said U want me to come get U ? --What's your plan ?-- I said -No --I plan to Stay high and hope I don't die !-- Seems like a good plan to me ?

It's not that I don't care about the tree, I am just a bit more reserved with people I don't know. Would you by chance have a book on willow trees or something similar you could give as a welcome present?

Just go to the nursery and buy a little willow tree !-- Take it over to them and tell them they gonna need it cause they killing the big one out back by not watering it !--

I get my chainsaw and we go cut it down ? -- Not good firewood except for kindling !-- but it won't fall on any bodies house !

I was watching George Wallace last night !-- Wait that wasn't George Wallace !-- Nevermind !

Very good ideas. I heard them in their yard today. Maybe there is hope. Thank you guys.

Stay safe! Dang hurricanes! Tried to watch the weather channel on my break, but couldn't deal with watching Katrina again! Got all emotional even after all these years! And, Rose, that bothers me about the poor little Willow tree! Makes me sad when plants die from negligence. Guess I'm a sap!

View attachment FB_IMG_1503557082495.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back