Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem be I got a 150 cc scooter that has no plates !-- D.D. in Austin with the car-- she have to work tonight so she be here about noon ish we pick up a van and come home and cram what we can in it !--Then bust a move with the storm chasing us from the coast to a Austin and they flash floods !-- Gonna rain feet !
Umbra Katrina gave me more PTSD -- I know I'm in trouble !

yeah I emptied all the guns, put trigger locks on every thing and put every thing in the gun safe. Ride it out just you Keef. This one in my Tsunami.

Ain't no -- " I'll do this and all will be well "-- and there's no getting out now !-- I'll end up having to do all the things I know are dangerous and know it's the best I can do !-- I still figure I got a fair chance of surviving !--
D.D. can not just bust out and leave now it is the nature if her work and to come get me would endanger those who can't take care of themselves !--

I feel for ya Keef. I thought I wuz the only idjit that bought in a flood zone. twice. Gitcha a yoo haul trailer and a generator. Haul them lil girls with ya.

That would be nice Nick but I was lucky to get a van !-- They started mandatory evacuations in some nearby towns -- but not here yet !-- Harvey liking that warm Gulf! -- Still looks close enough that it will probably wipe the island clean !-- I need that 100 miles !-- The grow ? -- I'll take what is near harvest or close enough to make caps and run !-- I build a bigger better grow later !-- This place is all but finished !

Nick I got good wind storm flood and all kinds of insurance -- ain't no winning but all I gotta do is survive and I get a check as a consolation prize !

So far in the last 3 years I have had one awesome grow that had nothing major go wrong. The other 6 have had bugs, heat problems, ripped off, (twice) had to kill 'em off once, seems like if you are illegal it is always something.

Umbra, when I wuz in the Navy, I lived on a 40' Egg Harbor. A hurricane came up and the ship I was on put out to sea for the duration. My girlfriend rode it out at the dock in the Egg. She had a couple friends over and some good wine.

A couple weeks ago I germinated and planted 6 harlequin seeds. Only 2 of them actually emerged from the soil. They are both doing great. I wonder what the chances are of getting a girl from these 2. I'm watching them closely for any signs. So far in my growing, I've only used feminized seeds so this is a first for me. So I guess they don't show any signs of sexuality until they start to flower right? We got a ways to go then...

View attachment IMG_1416.JPG

yeah scary as hell when it was happening, but makes for great drinking story later on.

ate 4 rso caps so I'd be too high to do too much. Foot hurts. Don't I get an email from the Valentine seeds people. They set up a nursery about 50 miles away and they have female clones of valentine and a boat load of other strains I've been trying to find, lol. Just when I'm ready to pack it in....a gift of hope. Thanks St Ann

Please don't pack it in Umbra, we need you. Keef, thinking about you.

Yep !-- My friend Hopper it is time to go rabbit !-- Traffic kept us from running from Katrina !-- Roads were to a standstill !-- I'd rather face it on the road !-- Have a better chance of U reviving than here !--

Be on the horn to D.D. in a few she worked last night and supposed to work tonight !-- She might have to bust out and come get me anyway !--Timing is gonna be close !-- Even in Austin it gonna be bad !-- I'll be out in time one at or another !
Not dumb enough to try to ride something like this out !--

Rose Thanks !-- I'm worried too !--

O.K. the Calvary is on da way !-- Woulda been nice to haul a truck load of stuff out but that wasn't meant to be !-- I sure liked my new scooter !-- I can get another if I keep my old a** alive !

Come on Harvey get a move on-- I need U to move another 50 more miles away !-- U can do it !-- 50 more miles I get some damage but the place will stand !

Weedhopper!!!!! So nice to see you.

Keef! You be safe. DD too. Seems her job should let her come get you. I am having anxiety now... Let us know honey.

Umbra, Valentine clones????? Do i need to drive down there? it should only take 12 hours or 16. What strains do they have that you are excited about?

D.D. be here in about 3 hours !-- We bug out to the apartment in Austin early in da morning! -- Should be safe and sound by noon tomorrow! --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back