Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. OH BUD, that is so beautiful, please enter her in bud of the month.. That is the prettiest girl ever, course i am partial. But that is a beautiful shot. WOW, make my day.
Cane, i wish i could beam you a joint. I am glad this trip is behind you. Are you all done? I am glad you are going home.

The eclipse was very cool here in our back yard. All the birds hushed their singing, the dogs quit running, i could hear no traffic. Then a misty colored (what color is misty) dusky dawn kinda atmosphere. The solar lights came on for a couple of minutes.. I hugged my main squeeze. it was nice.

How is that foot doing Umbra?

We were only supposed to get about 50% and I wasn't watching but seemed like just another day to me Nick !-- I had a head start on da Wake and Bake so I'm feeling no pain !-- Dam storm moving into the Gulf and I ain't liking it !-- When it hits that warm water in the Gulf it gonna blow up !-- I don't want that !- Weatherman say we just gonna get a Noah rain but that's not a problem for me we don't flood from rain but if that storm pushes more than 4 ft of water it's over at the beach for me !--I got good insurance so Maybe fate will tell me it's time for the Stoner Ranch ? --

How sweet Rose !-- Looking at that pic ? -- U can water that willow on the sly !-- I could ! --
I too have a Nurse Larry !-- Let me take a pic ?

Good morning all. OH BUD, that is so beautiful, please enter her in bud of the month.. That is the prettiest girl ever, course i am partial. But that is a beautiful shot. WOW, make my day.
Cane, i wish i could beam you a joint. I am glad this trip is behind you. Are you all done? I am glad you are going home.

The eclipse was very cool here in our back yard. All the birds hushed their singing, the dogs quit running, i could hear no traffic. Then a misty colored (what color is misty) dusky dawn kinda atmosphere. The solar lights came on for a couple of minutes.. I hugged my main squeeze. it was nice.

How is that foot doing Umbra?

The foot...swelling is gone, or at least its not in my foot anymore. You can see the swelling and black and blue color moving up my leg, very weird looking. But I can put weight on it. It hurts when I do but its tolerable. I can move my toes. So much of the swelling kept me from being able to even move my toes, I was a bit scared. Able to farm, so the world goes on, lol.

Rose that garden is just so nice. I wish I had moved to a legal state. Umbra how many colors in your bruising? Man I hate that. Broke my left foot pretty bad once, I still get killer cramps in that foot.

There's my little Nurse !-- She got a ways to go and it isn't the best example !

I'm starting to have a problem I thought I could avoid by growing midgets !-- The bud is starting to break limbs on more and more plants !-- I'm need a net or something !-- It's the how to-- I ain't really figured out yet !-- One net or a net for each box !-- I don't know but if I was gonna have a problem this is the kinda problem I can live with !

View attachment 20170822_090022-1.jpg

View attachment 20170822_084302-1.jpg

U know that celery heart I said I was gonna try to root !-- That wasn't hard !-- It greened right up when I put it under light !-- I'm seeing root stubbs forming too !-- I got dis !-- Who woulda ever thunk it ?

I love that you are all growing her. Keef, looking white and pretty there. I did water the little pine for a long time last week, but by the looks of it, i was too late. I couldn't get to the willow.
Thanks Nick, you should see it now it is covered in white powder to kill more thrip... looks like flocked christmas trees, oh heck i will show you. Might have been a bit overkill. LOL

View attachment DSCF4873.jpg

Rose after last year I hope U get a bumper crop !-- Nature abused U last year maybe she smile on U this year ?

I been running a lot of Umbra's White Indica as I build up clones for a run on some others !-- Rose I got about 10 rooted or rooting cuts of the Nurse I'm run soon !-- I been building up my supply of cuts of --Nightshade -- The Snow Desiel -- and Mazar-i-Shariff -- She like the Snow Desiel -- She different and I can't explain how !--

Looking awesome there as usual Rose. I hate to admit it but when my plants get to that size outdoors I spray 'em with sevin dust. Its always gone by the time they flower out. I am not losing a crop to bugs.

I sure hope so keef, This powdered spinosad seems to me that it works better than the liquid as when the liquid dries i don't think it works. I am afraid of clogging the stomata, but i will take it off or it will come off when watered. Seems like thrip walking thru this is a good thing. Thanks for the good wishes. Glad you have cuttings of the nurse. so happy.

Umbra, that bruising moving is what happened with bud's knee. I am sorry you had to go thru so long with pain. I am glad it is lessening some. be careful. Putting 50 % weight on your broken bones will make the breaks heal quicker. Just learned that from the ortho.

St Nick. I can't use seven. I am organic as I make medicine for sick people. I wouldn't even dust with spinosad but they are just now beginning to flower. I hope I can stop it. I won't be able to spray much longer. I can use SNS products that knock um down, but not any real great organics for thirp. It is all over this area so as soon as i get it clean the new ones come. Good thing I am up for the fight. Man, i wish i could just spray something strong and have it gone forever...

Whoa Rose !-- It depends on the type of break !-- That don't apply to all broken bones !-- If the break is stable and healing then yes put what weight is tolerable on it !-- That's why they had Mr. Bud stay off it for 6 weeks !-- Now putting tolerable weight on it is good and will promote healing but there are limits !

Nick we do what we gotta in the never ending war with bugs !-- U say your foot cramps sometimes from the old break ? -- I get what feels like a hot worm wiggling around where my cheek bone used to be !-- Make me want to claw at it sometimes !-- Make me mean too !-- So when the worm visits I try to OD on caps and smoke like a chimney !

Rose, I read that somewhere before about bones healing quicker. It wasn't my intention though. I just need to do stuff and can't wait to heal, lol. Of course, as we age our recovery time and healing process takes longer and longer. So I'm glad to walk again even if it is with my shillelagh. I got rid of the baseball bat, lol.

My body might be old and wore out but I'm keep my old a** alive till they perfect this stem cell stuff !-- I plan on sitting around getting high in my refurbished body telling people what it was like to get old ! --

Over at stax, Papa Indica is going for stem cell treatment for MS. He left yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back